fifty one

ji ae pov
-
Before I knew it, the doorbell rang. The front door just went wide open before I could even process anything. There they were, the other 8 members and Luna who looking as if she went all out today.

She was wearing this weird shades, some glow sticks wrapped around both of her wrists and she had this cat ears on her head.

I didn't actually know Luna had a wild side of her. Well, except for when she didn't bathe for like a week or so.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTY WOOT WOOT," Luna ran towards me and did this weird ritual shit in front of me. I don't know what but it looked as if she was doing some ritual, I swear.

I snatched her shades and broke it into half as the room got quiet. Firstly, I wasn't really in the mood for that kind of party. Secondly, I just wanted a netflix and chill session with them instead. I need a break after the finals.

Like who wouldn't need right? My results are just right to satisfy eomma and now I just need like a whole week to relax before I make my decision whether to go to a university or not.

I sighed and placed the broken shades onto the table calmly before heading back to my seat beside Hyunjin who was just looking at me questionably.

"Netflix Or Chill. Or not just get out of my house,"

Maybe,,,,,,,, I was a little too harsh on them but I really couldn't stand the fact that they might trash my house if I let it go. 

"Okay losers, what movie today?"

I faced the others who were sitting well rather uncomfortably. I sighed.

"Okay, sorry for that. I'm just kind of tired to party that way,"

Luna nodded her head.

"Okay then, how about To The Boys I Loved Before?"

The rest agreed and we decided to watch the movie in peace without even realising all 11 of us fell asleep.

okay my ocd is kinda annoying but like i haVe to stop at chapter 52 and it kind of annoyed me cause like 52 aint a great number to end the story but wtv