Ch. 16

Danny goes in to the tv and lays on the comfy yellow chair.

"Ah this is nice." Danny says as he lsys there

He fall of the chair when he hears screaming.

"Ouch!" He says as he fall of the chair

Danny gets up and walks into the hallway. He walks straight towards the kitchen, where he heard the screaming. 

The living room lights were turned off. He goes to the light switch and wonders why its' s so quiet in the room.just minutes before there was screaming. 

He flips the switch and there was more screaming.

"Happy birthday,  kiddo!"

"Ow, my ears what is with you people and the yelling. Don't you know that some of us have very sensitive ears."

"Oh woops, I forgot."

"Yeah... yeah sure. How did you figure out when my birthday was anyway?"

"Oh we looked you up. We hope you don't mind." Dipper asked

"Mind? Oh I don't mind. Now why would I do mind the fact that now I live with a little stalker."

Dipper was going to say somrthing when he heard buzzing coming from the bag that was in Danny's hand.

Danny put the bag down and started rummaging through it. He took out his wallet and placed it on the counter.

Danny had taken out his phone, and his phone was just buzzing. 

He answered his phone.

"Hello, who is this, and what do you want." He said in in an irritated tone of voice.

"Hello Danny, where are you? You've been gone for a week."

"Oh... Hey Brucey, I'm in place called 'none of your damn business'. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it, and also if you really wanted find me you could just track me down. Since I know you have a tracking device hidden on me somewhere, I just can't find it."

Bruce was starting to get irritated. He forgot how annoying Danny could.

"Well, could you get your but back here as soon as possible. I have important things to discuss with you."

"Why should I, it's not like your going to adopt me or anything..."

"Actually, I was thinking that it was about time you had an actually home with a real family. How does that sound to you, Kiddo?"

There was silence on Danny's end of the line. Bruce was not even sure if Danny was going to answer his question.

"Sure... I'd like that, does that mean I get to call you father." Came Danny's reply

"Yes, yes you do son."

---

Done 

Finally

See ya'll next time