Ch. 21

My life was always a burden I thought as I was lying on my bed. 

Maybe if I ran away, life would be better.

I took out my note book, and started to write a letter.

'Dear Friend'

'I am leaving, don't know where I'm going. Don't look for me because you won't find me.'

'If you do find me you won't recognize me. I will be wearing a mask. I life I leave is the one I've left behind.'

'I'll start a new life maybe somewhere cold and reclusive. I might open my own restaurant.'

'This is my will; to Wally I leave you my books. To Robin my friendship.'

'To SB, I leave my wrestling dvds because I know hiw much you eat up that show.'

'To Artemus, determination, may it leave you to greatness. To Aqualad my friendship and wisdom, may the words of the wise make you grow.

'To Megan, I leave with a hearty goodbye, and may the strength of the world lead you on the right path. To Speedy, my friend, I give a safe farewell.'

'To the rest of my friend I give you wisdom and honor.'

'Batman, you were a good friend but now it is time to say goodbye. Good bye Alfred I always loved your lasagna. To a long life.'

'To Superman, I leave you with nothing. I still hate you, ever double cross me and I will make sure you never see the light of day again.'

'Jack Wagon.'

'Best wishes,'

'Your friend'

'Danny, the author'

I wripped the page out of my note book folded it up. Wrote the words from Danny on the front and set it on my pillow.

I felt the cold rush of my core flooding through my body. I changed into my alter ego.

I opened the window. "Good bye me amigos and msy life go well," I mumbled

I jumped through the the window and flew off into the night. The cold breeze whipping at my face.

They'll see me again before they know it. Wearing a mask hiding my depressed state of mind, and thoughts of insanity. 

He flew off taking a one way trip to Quebec in the Himalayas.