6. Franky x Reader (Lemon)

Feeling the adrenaline and her fast beating heart (Y/n) pushed Franky closer to her body. Laying her back at the bed and Franky hovering over her she watched right in to his beautiful eyes and he in hers. "I love you.." she whisper loud enough for him to hear. Instead of responding that with words Franky preferred to do it with action instead. Crashing his lips with hers forcing his tongue inside dancing around his with hers. His weight pushing her to fall back on the bed. His hands reaching up in her shirt  feeling her covered breast. Stopping the extremely deep kiss he sat up and took of her shirt and bra. Embarrassed and feeling insecure of for the first time show her body to someone else she cover herself with her hands.

"Let me see them" he said with a calm voice as he grabbed gently her wrists and brought them away from her body.  Heat start to rise up to her face feeling a bit uncomfortable as he stare at her. "So beautiful..."  he grabbed her left breast starting sucking it. (Y/n) moaned by his touch an aching feeling between her legs taking over her body. As he played with her nipple she felt her wet panties even got more wet now. Franky went over to her other breast and gave it same treatment. Feeling his own excitement being soon more than he can handle he swiftly took off her  pants. Smirking proudly at the sight of her panties he decided to tease her a bit more.

Closing in to her ear he whisper with a husky voice "You know that you really turn me on". sucking hard her neck giving her hickeys so every one else would know that she belonged to him. With his hand he pulled of her panties  to get inside and push in one finger moving slowly in and out. See her turning in to a moaning mess and feeling her walls tightening around his finger he gradually speed up. Not having any more patience he sits up and take of his hawaii shirt and his briefs. (Y/n) got shock at his size. 'How the fucking hell is that staff gonna fit inside me!?!?!' was all she could think of as she watched his erect cock. Standing between her legs he placed his dick at her entrance slowly pushing it inside her. Tears came down from her when he was completely inside as the pain was overwhelming. Franky kissed softly her cheeks to distract her from the pain. After a short while it did't hurt for (Y/n) and wanted to continue "Franky keep going" she said as she felt pleasure replacing the pain. Franky slowly moved back and forth. A tight knot feeling rising in her stomach. "ohh Franky please..ohh go faster" (Y/n) begged as she wanted to feel more friction and he did go much faster and harder. "You're super tight.." he groaned. "uhh im...about to come" she moaned as she felt her climax wear about to come. "Come for me (Y/n)" Franky said before going as hard and fast he could on her. "Ohhh Franky...FRANKY" she kept moaning and groaned until her knot had released and come all over his dick. A few thrust later came Franky spray his seeds inside her. 

Franky fall down beside her as he tries to catch his breath. (Y/n) turned to him and snuggle up close to him "I love you Franky" she whisper to him. Franky kissed her forehead embracing her in a tight hug "I love you to (Y/n).