7. Law x Reader (part 1)

As a new recruit to the heart pirates was very exciting with all the new faces new ship and a new captain. Being a well known sniper with kenbunshoku haki it wasn't that hard for you to be a part in a new crew. After being attack by the marines the old crew was killed by them but thanks to your haki you wear able to escape them. You sometimes cried and missed them but you also wanna move forward. Sadly it seams as you wear never able to let that go until you got your revenge for their deaths. 

Walking on deck not really knowing what to do as the ship was sailing on calm water and no danger or island seen as far your eyes could see. Walking around in boredom you walked up to Bepo, Penguin and Shachi see want they where up to. They where sitting in a small roound table in the dinning room and was laught  at Bepos crimson blush on his cheeks. "Hey guy what are you doing?" You asked as you walked up to them . "Hey (Y/n) we are playing truth or dare..wanna join us?". Not having any better to do you nodded and sat down on a chair between Shachi and Bepo. It was Bepos turn to ask or dare someone. "(Y/n) truth or dare?" he asked as he was looking with his cute eyes and cuddly face. "mhh..truth" "do you like being apart of our cre-" Penguin cut him in his sentence "Bepo come on...don't ask lame question like that...ask something more personal". Looking down at his legs feeling little ashamed " S-sorry". "YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE" the other two yelled at the same time. Laughing little at the scene infront you patted Bepo on his large head. "It's okey Bepo..you can ask me a new question". Thinking a few seconds he came up what he wanna ask. "Is't someone you...you know like on the ship and in that case who?".  Now it was your turn to look down not wanting eye contact with the boys as you face starts to heat up. "Seams as we have a lucky guy in the crew...who is it?"Penguin asked with a playful smirk on his face. Taking a deep breath you answered "I..I like you Captain" blushing even more now when the answer was now out there. All three males just nodded as it was your turn to ask or dare one.

"Shachi truth or dare?" "mhh... I think I will that dare this time". Thinking of a good dare your smile a bit sadistic knowing exactly what dare you have chosen for him, as well see his confident smile turned into a worried one made the smile on your face bigger. "I dare you to...kiss Penguin" You said with a dramatic voice. Seeing both of their faces getting pale was just hilarious for you. But even so Shachi rise from his chair walking up next to Penguin, grabbed his cheeks with both of his hands and swiftly smacked his lips to him. Quickly ending the kiss he sat back on his seat, looking all motionless for a few seconds. Turning his face to you with a glint of revenge in his eyes "(Y/n) truth or dare?".  Getting nervous by his look you did't think straight and you first thing on your mind "ehhh..dare". 5 second took it for you to realize your mistake 'Why WHYYYY...do i have to be so STUUUPID' you mentally screamed  in your mind. Smirking victoriously at his prey "Go to our captain and tell him what you feel for him".

Walking up to the captain office knowing he was inside was not an easy task. Feeling your hand getting heavy wen you knock on the door was't really a good sign. "Come in" he called from the other side of the door. Walking in as he talked with another recruit he turned his head looking who it was  that came in. "(Y/n)-ya what do you want" he asked as he signaling the other male to leave thee room. As the door shut and you where alone with him. Looking at his stern expression in to those grey eyes you felt your heart beat rapidly. "Well it's something I-I wanted to tell you for some time now..." he nodded wanted you to go on "...the thing is that I kinda see you more than just a cap-" "MARINES ATTACKING THE SUBMARINE!!!".