All Rights Reserved/Summary

All rights reserved.

No part of this tale may be reproduced, redistributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical views.

This novel is a work of fiction. References to real people, places, organizations, events, and products are intended to provide a sense of authenticity and are used fictitiously. All characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imaginations and not to be construed as real.

Summary:

Life is a movie. A movie where in you are the script writer, the movie director and the main character yourself. Just like a movie, life has numerous twists and turns. Twists which would make you get confused and turns that would force you to make hasty decisions. Trissa Dawn Gallego Santillan just transferred to her new school: Don Quixote High School together with her best friend, Bree Angelyn Ricaforte. They intended to change their lives: To start a new life away from their past, a past that is too tainted to be remembered. But then Gem Candida Casimiro showed up; a girl who knew about their precedent escapades, and poses a great threat to their dreamed solace. The only way to keep their secret safe is to put up with her evil ways. Trissa dealt with the devil when she agreed to Gem's wicked plan: to make an innocent Jarez Johanne Syquia's life miserable. Or is he really innocent? Jarez seemed to know something since day one. He appeared to hate her with a passion. Then there was this attractive young man, Jace Anthony Guadalquiver who became her constant knight in shining Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. Trissa was torn between fulfilling her mission and her growing puppy love.

Will Trissa succeed in her mission? Or will she succumb to her attraction?

This story is the first book installment of the roller coaster ride of love, life, friendship, and betrayal in the Absolute Madness series starring the Wattpad Madness loyal members.