Chapter 11

☆ Wendy's POV

We were all sitted in the living room, we sat down on the floor in circle with the box of pizza and our plates of pancake in the middle.

So Suzy sat in between Ryan and Dick who was next to me and I was next non other than Greek God Dylan.

Ok so the arrangement is like this, Suzy is sitting down with  Ryan on her right side,and next to Dick (on her left ) and then Dick is sitting beside me on my right while Dylan is sitting between me and Ryan.

Ok got that ?

So it was a lil bit awkward when we started eating. But with Ryan I don't think anything can be awkward.

Out of no where Ryan just says " I don't know what you guys ard waiting for "

We all look at him, wondering what he meant.

"Dont look at me like that " Ryan scowl at Dick.

" What are you saying ?" Dick asked.

" I meant that you guys are groping down the delicious pancake without a single thank you" Ryan argues.

"Thank you ? What happened to thank you ?" Suzy asked and I couldn't help but smile.

"I meant you people ( pointing at each one of us ) should thank me " Ryan repeats.

We all glanced at one another before looking at him as if he had grown ten heads.

"What did you just say ? " Dylan asked the question again for the second time.

"Gee, I wasn't surprised about a deaf Dick but a deaf Dylan, I didn't see that coming " Ryan said smirking.

"You know I might  have thanked you if I didn't see you hiding and running away from the pan " Dylan replied also smirking.

Too much smirking by guys in a room must be bad for my health, right ?

"What do you mean by that, I stood firmly on the ground " Ryan replied his smirk fading away.

One less smirk the better my health.

What ?

Don't look at me ?

Can you imagine how much I am choking on thier hotness, there are three hot boys here people, and I mean the hottest of the hottest.

So don't blame me.

At all.

Anyways, Dick wouldn't give Ryan a chance.

"Yeah as firm as my great grandmothers shaky legs " Dick commented eating his pizza.

"No one is talking to you" Ryan said looking at Dick.

"I don't think I was talking to anyone too, I was just making use of my right to freedom of speech" Dick answered smartly before throwing his pizza into his mouth.

"You can say whatever you want to say, but then I still made most of the pancake " Ryan snorted and grabbed his pizza.

"Since you really want to be praised, thank you for wasting all my effort and burning the pancakes, thank you very much " Dylan said watching Ryan's face change from pride to hapinness to confused and total blank state .

While Dick laughed his head away, not wanting Ryan to feel anymore ashamed, so I try to conceal my laughter and faked a cough,Suzy just chuckled at Ryan's blank face.

"Wait so you mean everything got burnt ? " Ryan questioned.

"Nope, they got cooked or rather happy " Dick laughed.

"Hey shut up, "he said to Dick.

"Not everything could have been burnt " Ryan said.

"Sorry man but everything was burnt and was also terribly dangerous for human's consumption " Dylan stated.

"Not everything could have been burnt " Ryan insisted.

"You see, I told you, if he had seen it or tasted it he won't be talking this rubbish, I told you to let me feed him with his burnt rubbish that would have done a good job in keeping his mouth shut" Dylan turned to me and complained as I had been the one who told him not to give Ryan the burnt mass.

"But you said it was bad for human's  consumption, do you want him to die ? " I asked.

"Bad for human's consumption,  it is even bad for animals consumption, even a fly is not adviced to eat that thing " Dylan snorted.

Dick immediately cracked up again "Sorry man " he patted Ryan back.

"You are no better than I am" Ryan said.

"What ?"Dick replied.

"You heard me "  Ryan said reaching for my pizza.

Let me repeat,  MY PIZZA

Forget that he is popular, peeps.

I immediately use the remote to hit his hands.

"Aww "he screamed.

"What ?" I asked as I snatched my pizza of the plate.

"Did you have to do that ?" He asked looking at me while holding on to is hands.

"I guess " I mumbled as I ate my pizza.

We had random talks, though Dylan and I talked only when we needed to. We left their place later on, well I went home first while Suzy came later, I had my shower,brushed my teeth before climbing my bed and snuggling the pillow closer.

I fell into slumber dreaming about non other than Dylan.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙●⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙●⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Sorry for the late update I was having test this week.

By the way the gave us a midterm break,  luckily.
I would get to rest for a few days but instead the teachers bombarded us with various assignments and that NOT fair AT ALL.

IT'S NOT.

How can I rest when I have different assignments to do.

Only God can help me now.

Don't forget to vote and comment.