Let's get to know each other more 😌..😕

Hello everyone ! Welcome back to another chapter. This song is from Or3o. She has an English cover version of the song above. Pls subscribe to her if you haven't!

xxxNamipovxxx
"Oh hi Kidd. Hi Law" Luffy said.
When Luffy said those names they sounded familiar.

x flashback x

After the short "Stupid" argument, I went to head over to Frisk and Chara."Nami, do you even no who she is!" Frisk said in horror. "No" i said, "but very high chance of her being my new enemy",I said."The one you stood up to is Boa Hancock. She's the most popular girl in the school" Chara said. "So?" I said. "She also has a crush on Luffy" that made me freeze and shocked. Ok, the only reason I did that, because, by there size, they don't look like a couple.
"Um...how about we change the subject" I said. "Yea, now that we know about Boa Hancock, let's tell you about our leaders" Chara said." Mine is Law. Also known as Trafalgar Law. He's one of the most popular boys in the school. Most of the girls, do have a crush on him. But each one got rejected" Frisk said. "Btw, no one, but us wanted to join any of the groups. We don't know why, but for now, I'd say they are scared" Chara said.'Strange' I thought. "Anyways,let me tell you about my captain. His Name is Kidd. But, his full name is Eustass Kidd. He's considered one of the most strongest boys in the school! At times he could be aggressive, and mean sometimes, and other times, he's kind and caring" Chara said. wut could go wrong?

End of flashback

"Kidd and Law huh" I said quietly."I'm going off to bed" I said."Night Nami" Luffy said. I just ignored because of thinking too much.

The next day

Apparently, i'm already dress. But these boys are still sleeping. I tried yelling,alarm clocks, everything. So I had to sing this song

Apparently they woke up. "Hurry up, it's 8:30". "Oh shit." Law and Kidd said. So they both rushed. I justed made toast for each one of us. Now that Luffy's awake, we left our dorm room and ran like the flash!!

T.B.C
Check out this video I found