Nami Rages part 2!? Nani?!

Hey guys i'm back. So remember when i wrote the first part of of Nami rages? Well guess what, that part didn't even sound like it. So, this is when she rages and all the ka ra zy stuff happens. btw, i don't think Nami will ever be short tempered. 4 other things before we start:

1. For all those marvel fans out there who didn't watch the infinity war yet(like me ;-;) it will be on netflix on christmas. that was what my sis said that some wattpad author said. don't believe  me 100% tho. but if it is, a christmas miracle. But if not, then i'll cry my eyeballs out.

2.I saw a official trailer of once upon a deadpool which will be coming on december 12!

3. i will make more shoutouts

4. The new cartoon beatbox battle is on. don't forget to comment who should win :3

NOW.LET'S.GET.STARTED!!!

Nami pov

Well today was quite a strange. In fact it was first time raging. Here's how it all started. 

Flashback

Right now i'm taking out my stuff for library. Apparently, i bumped into someone. And ya know who it was, Baka Queen( Hancock). " Move away you mother fucker" she yelled. She then pushed me from where we were to the end of the wall. Like,what kind of dam person would even do such a thing like that. I just sat there. Some people chanted "fight". "Hee,Hee,Hee" i said laugh evilly ." Y'know'' i began,"sometimes if you mess with the wrong person, you get what u desevere' i then said. I then struck her with lots of lighting. And, that's not all. i started singing only my railgun.

Release the dream you hold within your soul and let it flow

Beyond the reach of what the future has prepared.

The limits that we had have been surpassed, and fall away.

They sparkle with the light, freeing all my feelings inside.

I believe that they can be seen anywhere.

If I cannot advance, and must turn around, facing all the places I have been,

I wouldn't have a choice, but to just destroy it all so I could start again.

How long can we stand, against the darkness above, as it falls upon the city and obstructs our view?

Surely we could stand, and save ourselves from the pain that runs all along this path and then carries through.

LOOK at THE blitzing LOOP of THIS PLANET TO SEARCH A WAY.

ONLY MY RAILGUN CAN SHOOT IT without delay.

Right now, the feeling here becomes so clear, and chases fear

Away from mind and heart, making shadows disappear.

Just seize the shining lights, the sparkling stars, all your desires

And leave nothing behind, take everything in reach.

I keep this oath in mind as I will find what's left behind.