New friends

Nami pov

" Excuse me. By any chance, do you know where our class is " I asked softly. "You must be nami right" she asked. "Yea" I said. "I'm Nico Robin. And I'm supposed to show you and your friends around the school .

Once she was done showing us around the school, we went to homeroom. Although, there was something very strange about the one classroom: it was in groups ! One group had sign that said "Straw hats" on it. Oh yeah, since my sis is 3rd year, then she's in a different classroom. Anyways, another group said "heart strings" on it. And the last one said"Kidd group". "Chara, you should join the kidd group" I said. "Idk(I don't know) Nami, but when I see it, I'll decide. " What about you frisk" she asked." I think i'll chose the heart strings" she said. "What about you Nami" they asked me. "I chose straw hats. But for now I'll sit alone" I said. "Nami, didn't you check the rules" Chara asked. The rules said you had to be in a group. If you are new or anything,then you go to the group you like or would fit in with. Once the bell rings for home room, some students walked in. Ok, maybe a little bit more than that. OK, THERE WAS A BUNCH OF MORE STUDENTS WALKING IN!!"Good morning students, welcome back to school aka.. BTS!!I'm your new teacher Ms.Winter! As you know we have new students. Well only three out of the four. Mind introducing yourself" she said. The teacher wore a dark blue short dress and had sky blue hair."Hey everyone I'm Nami"
I said. "I'm chara" Chara said. "I'm frisk" Frisk said. The three of us decide to sit where we wanted to. For some reason in the middle of the lesson, the teacher just slept ."Why is she sleeping" I asked. "Most teachers usually do that" a boy said with a straw hat on. "Since most teachers do that, with the mean teachers,we try to wake them up, normal teachers, we just talk to each other people, and really fun teachers, we go crazy" he said. "I'm Luffy" he said. "Can I join your group" I asked. "Sure"he answered

Things are getting fun but this is just the beginning.

To be continued