Hi everyone

To all those reading this book, I just wanted to say thank you so much. Especially to those who commented and voted. Anyways, I'm here to tell you that after the next chapter of the book may be the las. Why, you may ask? Because I thought of a great idea. What will happen is that in the next chapter, the group(s) watch Avengers Endgame, and some people were glad for the happy ending. However, Some people will be sad due to some of their favourite characters. Nami being the unlucky finds out that the Marvel character she supported for years died and gets sad. Hancock then gives Nami more stress by verbal and cyberbullying her. To top things off, Hancock finds a way to make Nami feel heartbroken by making Luffy hate her.  Luffy then kisses Hancock and that's when Nami loses it. She moves on to a new school to finish her high school years, then she graduates and goes to All Blue Academy, but then she sees the people she hasn't seen for years. What will her reaction be....?  Find out when this book finishes and when the new book comes out in January 2021!

I decided to do this because I wrote this book 2 years ago. and cringed when seeing the chapters I made. Not only that, but you would notice that if you read my other book , then you would know that the plot is similar. I felt bad that so much people read this book and on top on that, I'm alive and haven't uploaded a new chapter. Btw, I also did this because I felt like I made Nami too different from her normal personality.  But what she also does is that while she's at her new school, she's also a thief and mafia's assistant( I was gonna make her a pop star, but I found it too similar to a book that stopped uploading, and one that's on fanficiton). The heartbreak will also make her more short tempered and more angry when she thinks of her friends at New World Academy. 

Like I said, to all of you reading this book, You may see some complexed writing. See you guys soon and I hope you like my future chapters =w=