A Christmas and New year special!!!! part (1)

Heya Guys!!! i know i know im behind in this fanfic, but be prepare to enjoy this Christmas special. I also wanna thank Swathingcoast45 being a major support of my special Fanfic!!! Now fam, be prepared and enjoy this Christmas special (if ya please) Now...LETS.GET.STARTED

Nami pov

Christmas is coming very soon, and i'm excited as heck. Right now, i'm with my sis and, Frisk, and Chara talking about christmas decorations."I'm telling you, we need to decorate our dorms" Frisk said with excitement. "I rather not decorate. I think that it might be too bright, and we don't even know what types of decorations we would need. Plus, i don't even think that we are allowed to" Chara said as we were walking to our library class. Yes, we were all in the same class,for once. for the last previous times, we were in different lessons."Are you sure about that, because Ace and i went to the mall on the weekend to get Christmas supplies. If i remember, i heard the principal say that we were allowed. "Ooh, someone has a crush". "Oh Shut up" Nojiko said. My japanese is quite good in classes, but in communicating, Nope. 

As the lesson finished, i went to go go with my roomates to the next lesson we had because, your roommates would have to be in the same lesson. "Hey guys, wait up!" I yelled. "Oh, hey Nami" They all said in excitement. "i was wondering if we could go Christmas shopping at the end of the day if you don't mind. Any of you wanna join me?" i asked. Law said we wasn't sure, kidd said that he could, and same for Luffy. "Great. Now, what do we have for our next lesson" i ask. "Gym" Luffy yelled with excitement. As we went to the change rooms, i immediately change in the changerooms. Just as i remembered, i needed to use the washroom....

Hancock pov

Ever since that orange haired bitch stole my true love, i've gotten jealous of her. It's not fair!!!! Why does deserve all the attention?! You know what, Let's plan a little revenge today. Right now, im in the washroom waiting to see if she's here or not. Apparently she came. Let's call her the bitch instead. 

"Oh hey han-" i interrupted the bitch just in time"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE NOT ONLY MY CRUSH, BUT MY POPULARITY AND AND FAME!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

"Oh hey han-" i interrupted the bitch just in time"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE NOT ONLY MY CRUSH, BUT MY POPULARITY AND AND FAME!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. NOW IF I SEE YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON MY-" I got interrupted by the bitch. " AND IF I SEE YOU TRYING TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT ON LUFFY LIKING YOU, YOU TRYING TO KILL ME PHYSICALLY, AND TRYING TO MAKE LATE FOR CLASS AGAIN, I'll ELECTRICATE YOU TO A CRISP!!" the Bitch yelled. I was too mad to say anything else, so i just left slamming the door.

(A/N Good enough for a hancock pov yet guys. let me know on the comments.)

Nami Pov

For the first time in life im actually late all because of hancock. I rush to the gym as quick as i could."Sorry im late everyone" i yell at the top pf my lungs. The sad news is that the snake bitch is in the same class as me.;-; poor me."All right students, today we will be playing dodgeball and the team captains are...........Hancock and Nami !!!" The coach said. I chose my roommates crew sis and her bf, while Hancock got random other people. My team won but her's lost. 

At last period

"Alright class, today we will be doing secret Santa, but who ever gives the worst gift, has to be a servant of the principal for a day week or month or 2 or 3 or 4 or-", the teacher got interrupted by Kidd."We get the point. We had to pick from a hat and the person i got was............

T.B.C cause this will take forever