Chapter 1: new school. new country

Nami pov

When i came home, Nojiko my foster older sis and Bellemere my foster mother were super excited . "Hey guys what's up" i asked with curiosity.  "Nami, start packing up because thanks to yours and your sister's good grades, you both  got a scholarship to grand line academy, which is in...TOKYO JAPAN!!!! so start packing.Because our flight is at 7:00am, we will leave at 5:00 am sharp" Bellemere said. I went to pack all the things i needed. Since it was done packing early, I was listening to the song hands up (Aka the song on the top) and was playing video games because they gave the school no homework. I'm so excited to go for a shopping spree when we go to Japan! Oh by the way, right now I live in Canada . -25 degrees Celsius ain't that cold! As much as I really want to go to Japan, I sure will miss Canada. I put my alarm clock to 5:00am before having a good night rest.

xxxThe next dayxxx

My alarm went off. I took a nice shower. For my clothes, i wore orange denim shorts, and a shirt with a mikan on it🍊 .The shoes I wore were 5 star orange shoes. I was going to wake up Nojiko and mom, but they were already awake. Nojiko was wearing a long light blue dress with some red sandals. Bellemere was weaing a red crop top.

At the airport

Because our flight was at 7:00 am and we came 2 hours early, We had some extra time on our hands. Since I still had a few hundred dollars left, we decided to buy more clothing in the mini shops. In fact, we somehow got some school supplies.

Timeskip to 1 hour later

For some reason, I just realized that we haven't eaten anything yet. "Ne~ Bellemare-Chan I'm hungry" I complained like  a little kid. "Alright then Nami. How much money do you have left" Bellemére asked.

Since it's Saturday, we needed to get our uniforms. The school was really cool and there uniforms were those types in Japan. We went to see the principal of the school, and he was...

    -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-     

-

-

To be continued