The man who wears makeup and man who Loves death

Welcome back to another chapter everyone! A few things first btw.Firstly, i want to give out my first three shoutouts. First place is..MOTherOfDragons if you don't know that person yet then i will tell you guys. This person made the fanfic that i luv the most Till infinity a LuNa fanfic. Second one is lucy8887. she is my sis who made a zorobin fanfic. And last one is...Diemento1234. a reader of the zorobin fanfic. P.S Diemento1234 also like Luna. One more thing. This type of Nami Likes Marvel and DC. But Marvel more. Now....LET'S START!!!

Nami pov (as usual)

I'm lucky i got my favourite 2 type of favourite scented bath bombs:Tangerine and strawberry. Although, i'm planning to get mint and grape soon. Now that i'm done showering, i'm gonna get luffy to shower too. "Hey Luffy. Take a shower!!!" i yelled from the shower. "i don't want to shower!" he yelled back. "Um..okay?-_-" i said. Jeez, what's his problem, oh well. 

I went to put on my clothes in my room. I wore a shirt that said:#1 Marvel fan, and PJ's that had the Spider man logo all covered on it.

 "I'm not good at homework" Luffy said."Then why did you even go to this school?!" i asked."Well its not my fault that my annoying gramps send me to this school. Plus, how the hell did you even get to attend this school?!" he said a little bit with an angry voice."Listen Luffy cause i only saying this statement once. I'm actually lucky enough that my sister,my friends, and i got a scholarship to this school. So if you're thinking of making my life a hell then...actually, i could help you with your homework cause i wanna ask you something after" i said from serious to a normal voice."Really? Thanks Nami, I really appreciate your help" Luffy said. I only took us about a few minutes for us to finish our homework thanks to some of Luffy's smartness. "Luffy do you like Marvel or DC?!" i asked him."I LOVE MARVEL MORE!! :D" he said. That statement made me smile . If he would like DC, he would probably  get beat up from me from now. 

So we decided to have the mikans i got with me and Luffy got some bbq chicken and some fries. We both shared. We had orange juice for our  drink and decided to watch a Marvel movie. We chose Guardians of the galaxy to bring us memories.Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Yay more roommates" Luffy said. " Let's go then" I said. At the door there were two people: The surgeon of death and a guy who wears makeup?!!!

Who are they. why are they here. and why does kidd wear makeup. Find out in the next chapter 

T.B.C