Home Alone

Shivay
I cant wait to see everybody's reaction, yeah they also want the same thing but it will be a surprise for them.
He saw Om coming out of his room, he called him" om wait, i want to talk to you," om did not stopped, but turn a little bit and said, " sorry shivaay i am already late and i cant afford be late not for even a second, we'll talk later" and went out of the house.
Shivaay was disappointed but he knew if it was'nt that important om would have listen to him. So he thought he will tell others.
He wentbto kitchen to prepare something sweet so that after their news he could happily give some sweet dish to them.
While he was cooking he was continuously looking at his phone he was now getting restless.
Rudra makes entry" Aj apki koi meeting nai h kya? Wow bhaiyya subah subah sweet dish.? Aj to mera b'day bhi nai h?? Kuch spacial ?"
Shivaay was about to say something but Rudra's phone ringed. He went outside to pick it up, after few minutes he came inside.
He continued....
jo bhi bana rahe ho mera share separate rakh dena. And he was moving.....
Ab tu kaha jaa raha h? Shivaay asked
" apko shayad koi kaam nai hoga i am a busy man bhaiyya" he said sarcastically and went out of the kitchen.
Now shivaay felt sad he was waiting for this day for so long and everybody seemed all busy in their world.
Again he thought if not brother the senior oberoi s will recieve this news today, they will be equally happy with this. He completed the cooking and went outside to look for other family members.
He was surprised and disappointed to see that nobody was at home.
"What ?" He said when one of his housekeeper told him that all the senior oberoi are put of town for someones wedding.
How can everybody go when he has so important to tell" he said chided

It was very important day for him and nobody was there and top of that he called Annika too, she was on the way and how she will feel after kknowing that nobody there to share this happiness, he decided to not inform her on phone let her come we will talk after she'here.

**what happenes when Annika finds herself and Shivaay alone in O'mansion. Will Shivaay do some mischief.??