Bad Omens??

Next morning to the sangeet was a blissful one. Shivika's heart were content that finally everything is going in proper manner. Family members are happy because its shivika wedding.

Next day it was 'The Day', today they had a small visit by their Guruji at oberoi mansion. They had their haldi rasam and one more small ritual which they have to do after having a small puja.

Shivaay was very reluctant to do this puja, after knowing that after this ritual bride and groom can't see eachother, so he is trying to avoid this one. Though he did not believe in such things but he cant take risk when it comes to Annika and his relationship with her.

He was planning to extend it as far as he could,But his dadi is smarter,she had other plans. She fixed this ritual for early morning before breakfast, now billuji is not waking up, faking his never ending sleep. Rudy and om knowing his tactics but trying to wake him up.

Other side Annika's happiness has no bound finally, her life is giving reason to smile. After her fathers death she always craved for protection. She had to become the protector of her family at very tender age, thinking about others before her desires. At times craving for the love of opposite gender too. She was strong but emotionally she lack something.Now she knew this is what she wanted and deserved. Yes she deserved to be happy after such a hardship of her life. To be loved by a man,who himself is so perfect. Everytime when she thinks of him she never forgets to thanks her stars to bring him in to her life.

The ritual at Annika's house went smoothly as per dadi's time and schedule.
Dadi has called her for meeting Guruji in the evening at oberoi mansion to avoid shivika's meet she has decided an exact time for her entry at oberoi mansion.

While she was waiting for her haldi ceremony she got a call from shivaay he was becoming very restless to meet her. He playfully said he will also apply haldi on her. She knew he will not come but she was playing with him and challeged him saying that he cant come as dadi will not let him.

Being typical SSO he accepted the challenge. Her heart knew how much she wanted him to win it,but slightly not sure if this is a good thing.

While haldi function went smoothly, something took everybody's attention, Annika's heart stopped a bit when she did not see the red thread she was wearing in her wrist. The blushing face turned pale, matching with the color of the haldi. She got up from her seat and started to look for it in all franatic manner.

Few minutes of search seemed a thousand years to her, she finds it she without wasting time tied it to her hand. Her heart started to beat really fast gulping the saliva she looked towards her mother in hope that nothing is wrong. Her mother knew what she felt she very lightly carecassing her face and smiling faintly she said its okay. No need to worry. Sometime it happens, and nothing will be wrong.

All these rituals are meant for celebrating togetherness, its just people try to categorize it as bad or good omen. Her mothers words did had effect on her, she know she is not alone he is with her,her love, her life and when he is there nothing could go wrong.

The incident did make her sad and loomy, which gauri could easily see, so she dialed the number which has the ability to make things right again.
Five minutes talk and she was back to normal as if he has some magic on her. Which actually he has.

At OM the function was quite smooth, only on learning about Annika's incidents few ladies rant about bad omen which irked shivaay and his brothers they loathed these kind of things, dadi and pinky being wise enough to handle both the sides and maintain the good vibes prevailing.

So shivika wedding though going through ups and down is all set to happen.

Then Guruji came. He was one of those whom dadi respected the most, she always listen to him, in her lifetime she never disapprove his words and believed his actions, and it served her too, a flourishing business empire two sons and three gem of grand sons. She has been lucky to have them. This time also guruji told her that shivaay's life partner is the perfect soul mate for him. She will bring happiness to the family. More than family she will be the guiding light and inspiration to her grandson.