A New Dawn Awaits

The title credit goes to....

Miffygirl93... thanks dear.

The night was difficult for them. Shivaay sat on her hospital bed holding her protectively. She was hiding in his chest. Her sobs were gradual. He was caressing her by rubbing his palm on her back. He was emotional too. His lips touching her forehead now and then.

" I failed Shivaay....she said disappointed. I failed in everything. I am not a good daughter. I left my family to struggle like that. I left my sister she always loved me like her mother. I could not give her that happiness which she deserves. I failed as lover... Shivaay........I left you.......in puddle of sorrows, I almost lost you.........What would I have done if I lost you? I can't even imagine that. Then I failed as a daughter in law. Your family had so many expectations from me. But I......failed. Now I failed as a mother Shivaay......I could not save my child....our child....I am a failure......why you are with me.....just go....leave me... people like me don't deserve this love and care.......you don't deserve this. You deserve love Shivaay...... Not betrayal. which I gave you. Just go." She said getting agitated on her own words. She pushed him away. But he is adamant. He knows her. More than that he loves her.

Instead of getting away he tightens his grip on her. He hugged her more. He moved his head towards her ears. Their hearts touching eachother. His voice calm and full of love.

"Who said I don't deserve you. You are the best thing that happened to me. You know what.....?when you came to my life then only I started to live Annika. I am happy because of you. You don't even know what you have given to me."

He cupped her face looking into her eyes he said again" who said you are a failure, you are the best daughter, best sister and you will be best daughter in law too. Its just matter of situation. The bad phase. I know after all this you will come strong out of this and will win. And about being not able to save our child. Its ours responsibility. Me and you both are equally responsible. So will you blame me for it? No..... right.? So why are you blaming yourself."

Annika was calming down she was looking at him with love in her eyes. He kissed her forehead with feather like touch.

"I know you'll be best mother for my child. I am not stupid Annika. Why would I leave such a person who is best in everything.?"

"I know there are hardships but we will get through it. We will have our family. A big... happy family....and together we'll raise our kids. Okay..."

His deep blue eyes spoke again to her . It has magic. Whenever she looked at those eyes she felt heavenly. Her sorrow dies.

She hugged him. She was sad but she knew her Shivaay is with her. If he is there then nothing can break her. Not even the destiny.

Annika did not want to face any family member. Shivomru were adamant to take her to oberoi mansion. She was pleading them to not take her home. She already disappointed them by disappearing and now her miscarriage..she can't face them.

"Annika... You need care, and only at home you'll get rest. Please listen to me. They are not angry trust me.... And I am aways with you. Through thick and thin. Dont you trust me?" Shivaay said looking at her lovingly. She melted. She always does.

Holding her hand. They sat inside the car. Shivaay did not left his hold on her. Whenever she felt weak he made sure his grip was tight enough to hold her stronger. She was welcomed by everyone with tears and surprise.

Nobody actually said anything to her. Mrs. Trivedi cried holding her she was the only one who expressed her emotions. While dadi and Pinky looked at her with pity eyes. They were angry with her but they felt her pain. Other members were surprised looking at her in disbelief. They did not expected so much can happen without their knowledge.