Realisation

Her hands were running through his hairs, he is been sleeping on her chest from last night. A smile crept on her lips when she saw his body. He is not above her only his head resting on her chest, his actions always makes her love him more. His sound sleep and those breaths were like sweet songs to her. His hands wrapped around her like a baby, indeed he was a baby to her. She knew he needed her and so does she.

She opened her eyes to the first rays of the blazing sun, she slept a peaceful sleep that day, massaging his hairs she looked at him,how can she even think to get away from him? His love is so pure and completes her.She kissed him on his head, tears rolling from her eyes. She was scolding herself for his condition. A shiver runs through her whenever she remembers how he struggled with his life on that hospital bed.

Yes she knew everything,how she controlled her emotions only she knew, but she can't mend which was already done.

Annika disgusts that moment when she decided to go away from him. She was bound by her fears,it broke her too but she has to make that decision. For him.

Flashback

Annika was called to the Oberoi mansion to meet guruji, although it was not good to go the groom house before the wedding,but guruji wanted to meet her. She was septical about the meet. She was already having fear fits regarding the incidents of the morning.In few days lots of things happened.

She knew he will try to meet her and that will only increase her anxiety.

She met guruji,she was happy that dadi made arrangements so nicely that she don't have to meet shivaay and there was no chance he will come in front of her. Guruji's words also gave strength to her weakling heart.

She was waiting for the puja to begin when Pia came to her, she asked her for a favour.Annika is not judgemental,she agreed to help. When she reached her room she got the biggest shock of her life.

Daksh was sitting there smiling, her blood boiled,she never thought he has this audicity to come to Oberoi mansion after getting so much thrashing from shivaay. This time she won't run away, now she is stronger and she could handle him if he tries to do anything with her.
"How dare you enter this house?" She scolded him raising her voice.

"sshh..baby ....itna gussa tumhare beautiful body ke liye thik nahi hai.....you know." He said Coming very close to her, looking at her with disgusting looks. He did not touch her but he was moving his hands on her image.
She can't even think how much filth this man has in his mind, she hates him more, she don't want to even talk to him, she moves towards door when Pia stops her "I don't believe you are also supporting him, agar shivaay Ko pata chala na to...." Annika said, which went unaffected to them.

Daksh spoke again" you know you are so tempting.......(he bit his lips) I can't explain what kinds of things. I Want to do with you.......but...... Main yaha kisi aur reason se aaya hu, and I can't get distracted you know." He said cunningly.

She was about to say something when another shock made her silent. It was dai ma who came from corner of the room. She looked at them shocked. She was stuck to the ground. How could she did not recognise their true face earlier.

"Sahi soch Rahi hai tu.......hum jaise hai waise dikhte nahi hai......" Dai ma said.

"Par kyu? paiso ke liye? Itne purane Rishtey Ko khatam karna chahti hai aap..... Itna maante hai sab aapko. Aap badi hai aapko to samajh honi chahiye.... sirf paisa......paisa hi sab kuch to nahi hota na."... Annika was disappointed to see a women like her being involved in it. She was disappointed more than angry on her.

"Main Abhi shivaay Ko sab batati hu" she said.
Blocking her way Daksh said.
"Kahan ja Rahi ho janeman, puri kahani nahi sunogi?"
She looked at him with disgust.
"Tum jaiso ke bare me Janne ka koi interest nahi hai mujhe,I know tumhare dimag me kya Gandagi chal Rahi hai".