Holding on to you

That night was a storm for her but she have to survive for him, she was silent and only she knew what turmoil was going inside her heart, its painful for her to even think about leaving him. She can't live without that bagadbilla of hers,and its more painful to know that he can't survive her departure.

She faked sleeping when she heard Gauri talking to him over her phone, she knew he will call, after that condition of hers in the mansion she knew he must be restless,he was worried about her and she don't want him to take more tension,she felt his sigh over that phone. He was relaxed and so does she.

Her love for him has no limit,for this Love, for him, she can even leave him. For his sake.
On second instance she thought about telling him everything,but she was not sure how much harm dai ma and Daksh can do. And she can't afford this uncertainty.
She made herself strong. She texts Daksh after everybody slept. Then They planned.

Next day while she was getting ready she hid kalash so that Gauri leave her in the middle of the road. It was planned that Daksh will come with dead body to fake her death. They made dead body wear her cloths and jewelry.
Everything went smoothly it was planned nicely,dai ma and Daksh were already planning it so there was very less to do for her. After Gauri left for home she let her mother's car pass, then she called shivaay,she was shaking,. Her hands not working properly it was tough for her more than her she was fearing for him. She knew what she meant to him, he already has heart condition, her breath skipping it's beats, she called him her throat has lumps his happy cheerful voice made her more weak,she could not control her tears,it's so strange that he can feel her tears. He told her not to cry. He is there....
His words, his concern made her stronger. For this man whatever she does is less.

Now she knew nothing will happen to him, if they will die it will be together. They are connected form soul, and untill she is fine he will be too.

Daksh was on driving seat he was in disguise he intentionally made the car screech, it was not in the plan,she was startled, which added to her plan. And she dropped her phone,she knew it broke him,but she can't tell him.

It was the most difficult part of the plan.

They knew he will be there in no time, so they have to hide, they hid themselves on the forest side of that lonely road, nobody will look for them, they have to wait till everybody settled down.

For her those 1hr was the most difficult experience,she saw him, struggling with Khanna's hold, he was crying, trying to get into that car, thinking it's her. She was breaking with him. She struggled with him he was crying for her and she was for him. How painful life she gave to him.She saw his eyes those eyes which has love now filled with sorrow. She wanted to run to him ,hold him,sooth his pain, but she can't. It breaks her when she thinks it's because of her.

In her sudden fit she ran towards him,but Daksh stopped him. Her stance broke she looked towards him in teary eyes and she sat closing her eyes and hugging her legs, she sobbed. It will be last time she is seeing him.Her heart broke when she heard the sound of tank blast. Shivaay fell, and Annika's heart skipped it's beats.

In no time shivaay was in hospital. And Annika went to that lonely home far away from the city,and her shivaay. She got all information through Pia, who was quick with her update. When she heard he did not responded to medicines it broke her more. She regretted her decision to leave him,she feared if something happens to him what she'll do.

Her heart wanted to see him and tell him that she is fine and hug him and take away his pains. She fell on the ground,but she knew, nothing will happen to him, because she is alive and when she is alive her shivaay has to live, he promised, he will never break his promise.

She fell on the ground, she was talking to him alone." You can't loose shivaay......., aap mere shivaay hai, jo kabhi nahi haarta, aapko pata hai na Mene ye sab aapke liye Kiya hai..... Don't hate me please... Aap mujhe haarne nahi de sakte hai na.?....." Apko thik hona hoga shivaay mere liye...... please.....I love you shivaay..... please thik ho jayiye na..... please..

She continued saying her heart out to him,her sorrows her pain how she felt leaving him. Its been 36 hours to that accident, she fainted due to exertions. No body was there at home, she was alone. She had emotional breakdown, she stayed like that for 36hr, and she had a dream.

She was looking for shivaay ,it was a dark room she can't see anything .....She feared dark but today her fear was different she feared for him. She was tapped by someone from back it was shivaay.........looking beautiful,those blue eyes showered love, he is the most charming man in this universe she thought.

And she hugged him, he was smiling which reduced her pain, and now both sat embracing eachother......."love you shivaay" she said, "don't leave me, I can't live without....."
He shushed her...." I am here only....and you know na....tum aur main ek hai, shivaay nahi to Annika nahi aur Annika nahi to shivaay nahi.."

He kissed her forehead "I love you Annika" he said

Hugging more stronger.

The dream breaks..... her body was in pain she felt pain and cold.... , she was crying and slept like that for almost 48 hours......
She got a call from Pia, she informed that shivaay is fine, he got his conscious back and looked fine. Finally ......all her efforts has a good result....her shivaay is fine.... He survived with her......

She took a peaceful sigh.

Other side
That dream, it was something magical,for shivaay it was like Annika came in real to tell him that she is fine.

".......agar shivaay hai to Annika bhi hai......"

This ranged into his head thousand times. He knew he missed something,yes he saw that burning car he saw there was somebody inside,but he refused to believe it was her. No.....if he is breathing then she is also alive. He can neglect everything if it's about Annika. Finally he get his conscious back, he met everybody he felt lonely because she was not there. Nobody talked about her and he also did not say anything. He knew he was shooting at dark, but his intuition are correct there is something he missed.

He had to be strong and take action accordingly, after Everybody left hospital he called Khanna, he is the one who can help him without any questions. He need someone who has blind faith in him, and he is the one he can't tell his brothers.He asked him to get cctv footage of that blast which happened on that day at oberoi mansion.

He came to know Daksh was behind that blast,and he had doubt on dai ma and Pia too. Later he came to know Annika's cremation ceremony was done without doing any postmortem which was strange, usually accidents cases are sent for postmortem.

And for him it was walking on the cake to know who bribed the people at lab. So everything pointed finger on Daksh, he has reason too.. ..Then he asked Khanna to follow him,and finally they got hold of this house, it was planned that Khanna will come and check but that day shivaay felt he should go. Daksh was arrested.....

And he reached there. He was right....afterall ..... Annika is safe, sound and unharmed. It was like life came back to him. His breath came back, the moment he saw her he could see what she has made him....

He was the stone Singh Oberoi, but now he is hers. In every means. She can make him and break him. He wanted to scold her for leaving him like that,he knew this was not possible if she did not agreed to do it. Somewhere he knew it's her fear that made her do this.
When he came he wanted to get angry on her but he can't, how can he be. She was his everything, he was so happy to see her, it's like his anger pain all washed away with her one look. And after that what happened was magical.

Finally they became one. Yes it was not the way they wanted but, it was best thing that happened. This took away their pain,sorrows and finally their souls united again......

******

*So how is the chapter?......please comment and vote.

Krishna