chap̸ter 11

The next morning you woke up with the sound of a screaming Michael coming in your room. You and Ashton were confused. "What the fuck Mikey!" You screamed. "Hey, don't swear" Ashton whines. Michael laughed a little but then jumped on your bed. "Okay, I need your help, yesterday at the bar I met a beautiful girl and I liked her for a while now. We were the whole time together and I took her to this place and yeah..... We had sex. But I don't know what to do. What if she doesn't like me anymore, or thinks I wasn't good enough?" Michael freaked out. You and Ashton both laughed and Ash said "Mike, don't worry. Ofcourse she still likes you. Make her some pancakes or have breakfast at the restaurant in town. Just, have fun!" Michael sighed and mumbled a weird "thanks" with a small smile.

A couple minutes later Luke and Calum came in the room. Ashton groaned and said "Let me guess, you both met a beautiful girl at the bar yesterday and now you don't know what to do?" Luke and Calum looked at each other and Calum whispered "He's a wizard...". Luke laughed and said "Yes, that's right Ash, what do we have to do?" Ash just groaned and turned his face to the wall. "You know, you could make her some pancakes or have breakfast at the restaurant in town" He said. The boys smiled en they left. After a couple minutes the house was empty, so you knew everyone was at the restaurant.. You jumped out of bed and went to the shower. After that you picked a nice pair of black skinny jeans and a blue tanktop. Some mascara and you were ready to go. Ashton was already done showering and had to dress up before he was ready.

At the restaurant, you saw all the boys sitting by the biggest table in the middle of the restaurant. They had 3 beautiful girls with them and you waved at them. They all smiled and Michael waved back. You sat down next to the girl that was with Michael. She smiled and said "Hey, you must be Lizzy! I am Madison." You smiled at her and said "Hi Madison, you look beautiful and you're so lucky. Michael is so sweet. I hope you will stay together very long". Then you turned around to look at the other girls. The one next to Calum said "Hi, I am Alana. Nice to meet you Lizzy!" You looked at her and thought by yourself 'Wow, she is so beautiful, Calum must be so proud to have her!' The girl next to Luke said "Hiii! I am Amanda and you are so nice!" You laughed and said "Hi Amanda, Nice to meet you too, and thanks!" You all laughed and then the waitress came. You looked at her and began screaming "Oh my god, Lianne! How long do you work here?" Lianne was your best friend since primary school and you were surprised to see her here. Lianne smiled and said "Heyyyy Liz how are you? I heard what happened with John and your mother. I'm so sorry about that. But you look stunning and I see you have a lot of new friends and a hot boyfriend!" You felt a weird feeling in your stomach when Lianne began about your mother and smiled weakly "Yeah I'm fine..." Ashton holds your hand and you ordered the food you want. All the girls look very nice and you hope you can be friends with all of them!

So Yaaayyyy new update, long chapter AND new charachers! Do you like Madison, Alana, Amanda and Lianne so far? Don't be a ghostie and vote and comment. If you liked it, please share my book with all your friends.

Also follow me on Instagram: xxsharon_d and 5sosfangirlyy

And twitter: @sharon5sosx

Byeee Love you a lot!