1 ~Panic Attacks And Confessions

~Four Years Ago~

Sasha's POV

"Sash, take a breath!" Charlotte try's calming me down.

"Take a breath? How! What if she says no? Oh my god I'm gonna die." I say, hyperventilating.

"Yeah you are if you keep freaking out!" Becky says

"It's okay! You got this, we all know you guys love each other." Charlotte says, trying to reassure me.

"What if she just likes me as a friend?" I ask, running a hand through my hair.

"She won't, she likes you back Sash." Natalya says

"Okay, okay. Ohmygod What if she doesn't like the teddy bears or what if she's allergic to the chocolates?!" I yell out

"Woman, calm down!" Becky says

"She'll love all of it okay?" Natalya says

"Yeah if she doesn't then she's crazy." Charlotte says

"What if I'm crazy for doing this? Guys I don't know." I say making all three of them groan.

"You're overreacting! Just man up and ask her out Sash." Becky says

"It's Valentine's Day, what if, what if someone already asked her out?" I say with a frown.

"Then we'll beat their ass. Just go get your girl Sasha!" Natalya says, pushing me towards the front door of my long time crush.

"Guys I don't know." I say turning away.

Becky runs up to the door and knocks, the three of them run away and hide behind some bushes.

"Sasha?" Bayley asks as she opens the door.

"Oh, Hey Bails!" I greet the girl.

"Hey, what are you doin here?" She asks

"Here, these are for you." I say handing her the chocolates, flowers, and teddy bears.

"Aw thanks babe." She says, kissing my cheek softly.

"Happy Valentines Day." I say as we enter her house.

"Who's your valentines?" She asks

"About that, will you be my valentine?" I ask nervously.

"Duh." Bayley says, pulling me into a hug.

"I need to tell you something." I say making her smile.

"Go for it." She says making me take a deep breath.

"I uh, I erm, I like you Bayley. N-No I'm in love with you and I don't care if this messes up our friendship I can't hide it anymore and now it's out there s-" I get cut off as she kisses me.

"I'm in love with you too." She says making me smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask making her smile and peck my lips.

"Yes"

————————————
So this is the first chapter, my bad that it's short. Keep in mind the updates will be slow since I'm writing two other books currently.

I hope you guys liked it!

Have a good day/night!