7 ~Down The Dark Hole

Bayley's POV

I wake up to the smell of something good and I freeze after realizing I was in an unfamiliar bedroom...naked.

Holy fuck I slept with Finn!

"Oh no-no please just be a dream, please." I say as I shut my eyes in hope of opening them and magically being in my bed, dressed.

"Morning Bails." I look over at the door and see Finn with just a towel wrapped around his waist and a plate of food in his hand.

I gulped as my eyes took in his figure.

No stop don't do that!

I have Sasha and she's all I need..

But it's Finn...

"M-Morning." I say as he hands me the food.

"Did you sleep well?" Finn asks as he kisses my forehead.

"Erm-uh yeah." I mumble

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks as he takes a seat besides me on the bed.

"W-What? Why would I be uncomfortable?" I say as he plants a kiss on my shoulder.

"Well we had sex Bayley and it's very obvious that your uncomfortable." He says and I shake my head as I cover my face with my hands.

"I cheated on her." I sob and I feel his arms pull me into his embrace.

"It's okay mistakes happen." He says and I shake my head.

"Years. We've been dating for years and I really just threw it all away." I say

"I know that this is mostly my fault but not entirely Bayley. You chose to have sex with me and I know that somewhere in you there's feelings for me because you wouldn't have slept with me otherwise. Am I wrong?" He asks as he holds one of my hands.

Do I have feelings for Finn?

I mean I have know the guys for years and he's a nice guy but then again I am with Sasha and she is an amazing girl.

Why do feelings have to be so complicated?

He's right though I slept with him and I had more than enough time to stop our actions but I didn't and I can't blame that on him.

But maybe it was just sex and nothing else?

Why am I thinking about this whole situation so much?

Of course I don't like him!

"Look Finn I'm not sure about what I'm feeling okay?" I say and he gently grabs my chin and tilts my head his way.

I felt my body slowly break down as our lips connected. I felt my self slowly sink into the comfort his body was providing. Soon I was pinned beneath him as he carelessly kissed down my bare chest.

"N-No!" I shout and push him off.

"Bails your seriously going to tell me after what just happened that you don't have feelings for me?" Finn says but I look away from him.

"I'm with Sasha." I say, pulling the sheets closer to me.

"Okay then tell me this, if Sasha wasn't in your life would I have a chance?" He asks

My mind is telling me no but my heart is saying something else.

And I'm not sure if it's a good something else or a bad something else.

"Finn I'm with her and I love her, why don't you leave it at that?" I say whilst trying to distance myself from him.

"Bayley look at me." He says but I don't

"Bails.." He says again but I look away.

"Bayley please." He says and I sigh as I look into his eyes.

"I'm in love with you." He says

"N-No your not you can't love me Finn." I say but he shakes his head as he cups my face.

"Bayley I'm in love with you and I don't care that your dating Sasha because I love you and no matter what I always will." He says before connecting our lips.

I'm a horrible person.

I don't deserve Sasha.

I shouldn't be doing this.

I shouldn't be enjoying his touch.

We broke apart as I heard my phone ring.

From: Babe ❤️😍
Morning baby 😘Wanna come over?

I sighed as I felt his kisses.

To: Babe ❤️😍
Morning and yeah I'll go soon

"This was a mistake we shouldn't have done anything." I say as I wrap the covers around me and get up to grab my clothes.

"Bayley I love you!" The boy says as he grabs my arm.

"I-Finn I'm dating Sasha, your my friend." I say

"Okay, okay. Then tell me you have no feelings for me what so ever." Finn says

"I-I do-Finn no I gotta go." I say but he holds onto my arm.

"You can't say it huh?" He says

"N-No." I sigh making him smile before kissing me.

"No Finn I'm with Sasha this can't happen." I say as I push him away.

"She doesn't have to know."

————————————

Hey reader! Thanks for reading my book and I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Let me know what you guys think of my book so far! What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Sooooo erm don't hate me? 😂

Annnyways I wonder how things are gonna go now?

Is Sasha gonna know?

Is it gonna be kept a secret?

Or maybe Bayley just slaps Finn and goes back to Sasha?

What I wonder how Sasha will react when or if she finds out if Bayley and Finn are gonna go through with this?

Anyways, have an amazing day/night!