13 ~Undelivered Warnings

Sasha's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, groaning as the bright light hit them. As I tried to get out of bed I blushed as I realized I was holding onto Becky.

"No your warm." She mumbles and I giggle as she pulls me back into her.

"It's already ten Becks." I say and she sighs.

"Yeah but you're here with me." She says and I blush. After pulling Becky out of bed we quickly did our morning routines.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast." I say.

"Alright." She says but just before I walked out of my room I felt a hand lightly pull me back.

I felt my breath hitch as my face was now an inch away from Becky's as her hands rested on my lower back.

"I-um- Can I kiss you?" She shyly asks

Without answering I lean up and connect our lips, sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy.

We stay like this for a few moments until breathing becomes an issue. I open my eyes to meet Becky's and I peck her lips once more before connecting her hand with mine and heading downstairs.

"Morning." My mom says

"Morning Mrs.Banks." Becky says and my mouth waters as my mom hands us both a plate of pancakes.

"Yes! Thanks mom." I say as I begin to eat the fluffy goodness.

"So where did you two sneak off to last night?" My mom asks and Becky and I share a quick look.

Oh yeah, Finn..

"Uh we just went to get some ice cream." I say

"Uh?" My dad says

I push my plate away no longer feeling hungry after remembering all the horrible things we saw last night.

He's a creep..

For years he's been stalking her and I let them get close and I made it easy for him!

I should've made sure he wasn't in our lives but I failed, I failed Bayley.

"Honey, you okay?" My mom asks and I nod

"Yeah I just got full." I say and they nod.

Once Becky finishes eating we go back upstairs and I rub my face as I let out a sigh.

"What are we going to do? We need to tell her!" I say and she nods.

"I know Sash but I don't know what's gonna happen if we do that." She says and I send her a confused look.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask

"Well we can both agree that Finn's a psycho and Bayley isn't safe with him, right?" She says and I quickly nod.

"But what if we tell her and he goes crazy?" Becky says

"Like crazy how?" I ask

"Like tries to kill us, from what we saw yesterday Sash I'm more than a hundred percent sure that, that boy is obsessed with Bayley." She says

"Yeah he's been stalking her for years. How did he even get into her house that many times?" I say

"I don't know but Bayley isn't safe with him." She says and I nod.

"Then how are we gonna do this?" I ask

"I mean maybe we could try to tell Bayley about what we saw but I don't know if she'll believe us." She says