2~ This Much ∞

Sasha's POV

I giggled as my girlfriend pulled me down onto her lap. Her arms made their way around my waist.

"Psst." Bayley whispered, her warm breath tickling my ear.

"Yes?"

"I love you." She says making me smile and give her a quick kiss.

"I need holy water, this is just to much." Becky says, Natalya opens up her water bottle and splashed some onto the Irish girl.

"Better?" Natalya asked with a giggle.

"I need some holy water too, there's too much flirting happening." Charlotte says causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up." I say, pushing my friends away playfully.

I see the guys approach, Dean holding a very angry stare.

"I don't care, I'm not forgiving you!" He shouted

"Buddy come on! It was just a muffin." Finn says

"My muffin." Dean grumbled

"I have an extra one." Seth says, taking one out of his backpack, Deans eyes brightened.

"Give me it!" Dean said but Seth stared him straight in the eyes as he bit into it.

"I hate you, your all mean." Dean says with a huff.

"Hey! What about me?" Bayley asks defensively

"Not you Bails, your too kind." He says making her smile.

"Sash, there's an open seat besides you." Finn points out making me shrug.

"And?"

"Your crushing Bayley's lap." Becky says making me gasp and throw a piece of paper at both of them.

"That's assault!" Finn screams in a high pitched voice earning tons of stares from our surrounding classmates.

"No she's not, she's perfectly fine." Bayley says making me blush and peck her lips.

"I swear it's like you guys are super glued to each other." Dean says

"You look like super glue." I say jokingly.

"Thanks!" He says, flipping his imaginary long hair over his shoulder.

The bell rings, sending us our separate ways. Sadly Bayley and I didn't have any classes together so we did the best with the time we had between classes.

Bayley and I walk down the school halls hand in hand. Not wanting to leave my awesome girlfriends presence, I decide to walk her to her first period.

"Bye baby." I say, giving her a goodbye kiss.

I make my way over towards my own class. I take a seat towards the back along with Dean and Becky.

"Oh my god the super glue came off?!" Becky says making me roll my eyes playfully.

"I swear, how does Bayley never get tired of you?" Dean asks making me gasp and put a hand over my chest.

"That's not rude." I say making him shrug.

"Well you guys have been together for four years! I get how your not tired of Bayley because she's amazing but, your Sasha." He says making me hum.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I say

"Isn't your guys anniversary coming up?" Becky asks as she writes down the notes on the board.

"Yup. In six weeks." I say, they both make, 'oo' sounds.