8~ Angry Guilt

Bayley's POV

"She doesn't have to know." He says and I gulp

No this is wrong, so wrong.

Why am I considering this!

Ugh!!!

"I love her Finn and you can't change that." I say

"Give me a chance and I will. I'll give you things she cant, better things, come on Bayley." He says and I shake my head.

"No!" I say before quickly putting all my clothes on and rushing out of his house.

As I'm driving down the road back to my house I feel my eyes water.

"I cheated. Oh my god I cheated on Sasha.." I wipe my fallen tears as I take deep breaths.

"Nothing happened last night.." I lie to myself

"Y-Yeah I just helped him with homework that's it." I say before getting out of my car and walking into my house.

"Hey honey, look who's here!" I'm greeted by my parents along with..Sasha.

"Uh Hey." I say as I feel my palms begin to grow sweaty.

"Morning." She says before kissing my cheek.

"M-Morning." I say and she eyes me weirdly.

"Bayley where were you last night?" My dad asks and I gulp.

"Oh I was helping Finn study and we both ended up falling asleep but I decided to just stay the night there." I say and my parents don't pay much attention to the lie but Sasha continues to look at me weirdly.

I see her gaze travel from my eyes down to my neck and I saw her squint and I quickly pulled up my shirt to cover my neck.

What did she see?

Hickeys?

Fuck do I have hickeys?

"Let's go upstairs." Sasha says and I nervously nod.

We enter my room and she closes the door before walking towards me suspiciously. I backed away until the back of my knees hit the bed and I fall onto it.

"What's on your neck?" Sasha asks as she pushes my shirt away but I pull it back up.

"W-What are you talking about Sasha?" I say

"Bayley I'm being serious what's on your neck?" She asks and I sigh as I let her pull down my shirt enough to see my neck.

I feel her warm hands run over specific spots in my neck before she spoke, "A-Are these hickeys?" She asks and I frown as I see her eyes water.

"No baby they're not I swear-" I get cut off from explaining my lie.

"Then what the fuck are those!? Did they just magically appear?" She asks

"No I- I burned myself on accident!" I say and I see her eyebrows furrow.

"You burned yourself?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes! Yesterday morning when I was doing my hair I dropped-"

"Yesterday morning?" Sasha asked and I nodded.

"You came over to my house in the afternoon why didn't I see them then!?" She says, raising her voice slightly.

Shit..