Chapter 3: Qian Xiaoqi, Wait

Song Liangzhuo's patience was excellent – at least Qian Xiaoqi thought so. Qian Xiaoqi stuck to the bed with her eyes open motionless and Song Liangzhuo also stood in the entrance motionless. Qian Xiaoqi cried in her heart, go already, hurry and go! I won't fight over the wife position with you anymore, you can go and be lovey-dovey with that Ruoshui meimei of yours!

Chanting ah, chanting this in her heart, Xiaoqi had already mumbled this a dozen times, yet the person at the door didn't show the slightest indication of leaving.

Lu Liu couldn't stand by and watch any longer. She walked to the bed and hauled Xiaoqi up. Then, with a smile that seemed to be hiding daggers, she quietly threatened, "Miss can't be so difficult with guye anymore, otherwise I'll go back and tell Master and Madam. At that time, if they don't stomp Song fu flat thatT/N would be strange!"

Xiaoqi gritted her teeth and flipped off the bed with a carp flop. Dusting off her hands, she smiled and said, "Lu Liu, have a nice sleep, I'll head back first."

Lu Liu smiled as she returned the greeting, "Miss and guye, take care!"

Xiaoqi's shoulders trembled, then lowering her eyes, she headed out the door.

Qian Xiaoqi followed behind Song Liangzhuo the entire way and, after much dilly-dallying, finally returned to the bedroom. The moment they entered the bedroom, Xiaoqi stared at the bed. The bed was not narrow; it was big enough for two to sleep on it. Nnnuuh, but she really wasn't used to it.
Please do not host elsewhere but MBC and Yumeabyss
Qian Xiaoqi sat down next to the table and poured a cup of tea for herself. Song Liangzhuo undid his belt, as if he was expecting Xiaoqi to help take off his outer robe. He stood with his back facing her for a long time but still nothing happened. So he turned around only to discover that Xiaoqi was currently drinking tea while her gaze was randomly darting about. Song Liangzhuo, for lack of a better option, took off his outer robe himself then walked to the bed. "Xiaoqi, it's about time to sleep."

Xiaoqi swept a glance towards Song Liangzhuo who only had an inner robe on and flushed, feeling extremely embarrassed. Whirling her head away, she said, "Official Song should sleep first. I, hic, I'm super thirsty so I'll drink tea for a while first."

Song Liangzhuo did have something occupying his thoughts. Originally he was thinking that he had to make up for the wedding night and was carrying a mentality of dying earlier in order to reincarnate earlier. And so, to get it over with, he prepared his heart for a hard battle. But thinking that Xiaoqi's flushed appearance seemed shy, and after what Xiaoqi said, Song Liangzhuo also loosened a breath in relief. In his heart, he thought, this is also good. He shouldn't make things difficult for the new bride.

After thinking about it for a moment, Song Liangzhuo laid down on the inner side, leaving Xiaoqi a wide half of the bed. Xiaoqi glanced at Song Liangzhuo who had his eyes closed while facing the outside direction, then gave a humph in her heart.

Look at that position! He was clearly thinking of having her, Qian Xiaoqi, wake up in the middle of the night to pour tea to serve him.T/N2 Xiaoqi wrung her hands. How in the world did she take a fancy to this kind of person that only has a good appearance without anything good inside? He already took a wife yet he was still fooling around with people outside and tangling in an unclear relationship. And the most important point was-! Xiaoqi lifted her hand and wanted to slap the table, but when that hand neared the table surface she retrieved it just in time.

Haa, she wasn't sitting in a big restaurant listening to someone give a book-telling ah. This table can't be slapped!

Xiaoqi straightened her back. Then she nodded and continued.