Chapter 18: Official Song, a Rogue

Revenge, it's definitely revenge!

Song Liangzhuo's lips pressed together tightly and he reined Qian Xiaoqi in with his arms. However, this caused her to continuously wail.

Lu Liu wanted to follow them in but Song Liangzhuo had already kicked closed the door. Lu Liu wanted to enter but she didn't dare to, so she worriedly cried from outside the door, "Guye! Guye, Miss is drunk. Guye please don't get angry with her. Guye, you're bigger than Miss, you can't hit her again!" Ha Pi coordinated and also barked 'woof woof' at the tightly closed door a few times.

The corners of Song Liangzhuo's mouth twitched. That one slap of his really did strike out to strike him back. Not only did it earn him the reputation of hitting woman, it even allowed this woman in his embrace to borrow alcohol to make a scene and take advantage of the opportunity to get revenge.

Xiaoqi seemed to regained some consciousness due to Lu Liu's frantic cries. She quietly sat on Song Liangzhuo's leg and matched her fingers. But it was too dark and things were swaying too much so she matched and matched but couldn't match a single finger.

Song Liangzhuo gave a soft hum and tilted her head towards him. Then, he asked with knitted brows, "Were you borrowing alcohol to take revenge?"

Xiaoqi shook her head and pouted. "I didn't hit anyone."

"Then who did you just hit?"

Xiaoqi blinked her eyes, then innocently looked around the dusky room and spoke with an uncertain tone, "Ha Pi?"

Song Liangzhuo pinched Xiaoqi's chin and turned her face over again. He said with a humph, "Are you pretending to be stupid?"

Xiaoqi shook her head. Apparently she felt dizzy as she simply cuddled next to Song Liangzhuo's face and mumbled, "Xiaoqi isn't stupid. I'm, I'm really smart!"

Song Liangzhuo gave a light laugh and patted her back as he said softly, "Don't hold a grudge anymore. Isn't pretending to have lost your memories really tiring?"

"En." Xiaoqi rubbed her cheek against his as she whispered, "Official Song hit people and, and didn't let Xiaoqi eat til full."

"Haha, I've wronged you!"

"Ha Pi, also hungry. He, he got skinny!"

Song Liangzhuo felt a bit helpless. Actually, he had let the dog eat all the chicken bits he carried home every other day! Song Liangzhuo gave a bitter smile. Well, wasn't it just feeding a dog?

"Xiaoqi," Song Liangzhuo sighed before he called softly.

Xiaoqi stared blankly for a long time before responding with a clear sound and releasing a long breath.

Song Liangzhuo raised his hand to adjust her chin a little as he asked in a soft voice, "Xiaoqi, do you really feel like being with me is unpleasant?"

Xiaoqi's face burned unbearably and her thoughts also turned into a mess. She subconsciously nodded abruptly, then pointed towards the door and called 'woof woof'.

Song Liangzhuo's mouth twitched. Then he sighed and got ready to carry her to the bed. Xiaoqi suddenly turned around and her lips softly brushed pass Song Liangzhuo's slightly cool lips. Xiaoqi was cooled comfortably by those slightly cold lips so she rubbed against it a couple more times and even tentatively tried licking.

Song Liangzhuo's heart heated and the arm hugging Xiaoqi tightened. He slightly closed his eyes and pressed down on those disturbing lips.

Like, disturbing his calmness.