Lazy Days

Luke p.o.v

Michael was having another one of those lazy days were he would just lay in bed  and do nothing but tweet and play video games... or so I thought he was. Little did I know that Michael was actually trying to get me mad so he could fuck me after.

"Mikey get out of your fucking bed and start doing something helpfull around the house. You never get out of your room, you show up late to all of our meetings, you never clean, you never cook, all you do is tweet and post things on any type of social app!" I said almost out of breath. "But I don' wanna get out of bed" Michael wined making his bottom lip stick out. "I need you to make me feel better Lukey" he said innocently looking down at his hard dick. I had to admit that he was turning me on.

I just walked out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. I was only wearing my underwear and a large shirt. He followed me to the kitchen thinking that I didn't know what he was trying to do to me. I walked in the kitchen and reached out for a bowl that was on the top shelf.

My shirt lifted up and Michael got from behind me and grabbed my waist tightly. He wasn't wearing anything so his body was against mine, his dick against my ass, his face on my neck. I stopped reaching out and turned around to look straight at his eyes and I snashed my lips on his. I licked his lips begging for permission to come in and he immediatly opened his mouth allowing me to stick my tounge down his troat.

After a long passionate kiss, he took off my shirt as I took my boxers off releasing my hard dick. "So... who got you this hard... huh Luke." he said in a seductive voice that got me even harder, if that was still possible. "I thought you were lazy" I said. "I'm never gonna be lazy for you Lukey" "Maybe you should just go to bed Mikey" I said "Good idea! Carry me to bed!" Michael said out loud as I giggled.

I carried him to his bed, but when I was about to drop him on it he pulled me down with him as my face landed on his hard penis and I looked up at him as if asking for permission and he just smirked. I licked his tip as he moaned. I took his big erection and shoved it in my mouth and sucked on it as hard and fast as possible. Some of it dudn't fit in my mouth so I just started wanking the part that couldn't fit. He let out so many moans indicating that he was about to cum.

Just the I took him out and shook my head. I took off all of my clothes letting my erection slap my stomach. I got on top of him and rode him until he came, then he pushed me off and said "Your turn babe" He took me in his mouth and deep throated me until I came in his mouth. He swallowed it all seductivly. "I should be lazy more often" he said as his eyes were falling. "Yes, you should" I replied letting my eyes fall down... falling asleep on his chest hearing the beat of his heart.