We Need To Talk

Michael's p.o.v

I needed to talk to Luke about the night we made out. I was drunk and I hate him. I mean, he's hot, but I think he's straight. I need to go over to his house and tell him that what happened was in the past and that I hate him.

I was driving to his house and stopped right in front of it. I was just sitting there, thinking of nothing and everything. I couldn't think straight.

I got up from my seat. I walked in just like that because... why the hell not?

I heard moaning coming from his room so I went over there, just opening the door a little to peak at him.

He was masterbating to a video on his laptop. I looked down to see the bulge in my pants.

I only looked at him once and look at how hard I am.

I decided to just walk in and pretend that I didn't just hear or see anything, but he was completely naked so that was gonna be hard.

"Lucas, we need to talk" I said. He was startled and fell off of his bed. I held in my laughter. "What the fuck! Haventm't you heard of knocking?" He said, his face red from embarrasement.

I just stood there staring at his naked body.

"We need to talk about last sexy" what the hell did I just say. He furrowed his eyebrows at me in confusion.

"What happened the other night was just another drunk sex" Something was seriously wrong with me.

He only chuckled and came up to my ear. "I think someone needs to feel better" he said innocently yet so seductivly and he touched my bulge.

I gasped and be only smirked.

He got off of the bed and bent down before me. He took of my pants, sliding off my boxers at the sane tine as I took my shirt off. I felt my erection slap on my stomach and moaned.

He bit his lip looking up at me and then took me into his mouth. He started pumping what couldn't fit. I was a moaning mess. He bobbed his head up and down, going quicker.

I tugged on Luke's hair roughly making him moan and I felt as the vibrations sent shivers to my spine. For some reason this felt so right.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna- uh" I said before he took me out of his mouth. His lips were swollen and that made his lips look pinker.

He bent over and he said "I want you inside me Clifford. Can you make that happen?" He sounded so innocent.

I nodded and slammed right into him. "Fuck, you're so tight" I said. I only earned a loud moan from him as a response. I thrusted into him, going deeper and faster. Our moans echoed from wall to wall.

My thrust were getting sloppier and

his moans were getting louder. With just a few thrust, we both came and I pulled out of him.

I layed next to him in an awkward silence.

"I feel so empty" he said. I laughed and got closer to him. He put his head on my neck and started sucking a hickey on my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan.

I got closer to him and looked for his sweet spot until I found it. I sucked a hickey there and it was in a more visible place. He moaned, making me chuckle.

"What was that for?" He asked, touching his hickey.

"To be even" I shrugged.

He smiled and kissed me passionatly.

We spent the night at his house and cuddled at night. The next moring, I could tell that he was having trouble walking and I teased him about it. He only rolled his eyes and kissed me whenever I did that. I think the only reason I hated him was because I loved him.