Drunks

Michael's p.o.v

I've been out drinking with Luke at a party while Calum and Ashton decided to stay home and watch movies. I have had a lot of drinks myself, because I am really dizzy.

I can tell Luke has too because he keeps on tripping and laughing at his stupid movements.

I decided to go over to him and at least try to make some conversation.

"I like-your prettyyyy-sex-me and youuu-and I wannnna make out with yourrr face" I managed to slur out not knowing what I was saying.

He nodded and laughed. "Your face is... sexyyy" he said, making me laugh.

Next thing I know, we are upstairs already naked, and making out. I could feel our memeber's together so I decided to start grinding on him. We let out moans and a few 'oh fuck's' now and then.

I got up and I pushed Luke so he was completly laying down on the bed. I grabbed a little bottle of Lube that was in the pocket of my jeans and I heard Luke sing out, "I want to f-f-feel you go bang-bang in meeee" I laughed and shushed him.

I rubbed the lube on Luke's entrance and he moaned. I slid one finger in and started pumping slowly, later gaining speed. "Uh, M-M-Michael!" He let out. "You look like a sexxxx god Lucasss" I said, causing him to blush.

I inserted another finger, then the third and I pumped my fingers in his tight, little, pink hole.

Once I thought that he was ready, I pulled my fingers out, causing him to whimper.

I got up and slammed right into Luke.

"Oh, Michael, you're soooo big!" He moaned out. I thrusted into him harder and faster.

Sweat was running down my forhead and I could feel my hair go down down so I flicked it back. "Uh, uh, mi-uh michael! I'm so fucking close" he moaned out. "Oh, Lucas, I'm gonna... ughhh" I said before coming inside him.

White streams of cum, came out of Luke's sore hole. With me cumming, Luke went off too and his cum squirted on my stomach and his.

I pulled out and we cuddled the whole night, just to be woken up by the parent's of the party girl. Thy yelled at us and we ran out of their house with an extreme hangover.

A/N

I just wanna say that I love all of you! My friend cut herself yoday and I remembered the promise I told her I would keep. I told her that if she cut, I cut, she didn't agree and she thought I was playing. But I was serious. So I did it, I am her only friend and if she doesn't stop, I will kill myself.(not seriously) But I want her to know that everyone in this world is special, she is special too. We've always been there for each other, and I'm not gonna lose another friend cause of a stupid blade again...