Are You Still Mad?

Third person p.o.v.(yasss)

Michael and Luke had been keeping their distance away from each other since they got into a fight. Calum and Ashton set them uo to meet each other in the same room and then Calum would lock the door and run away with Ashton to his house.

Once all that was done and Ashton and Calum left, Michael was all alone with Luke.

"I'm sorry that I ate your pizza and then his your controler" Luke said looking down at his feet. "It's okay... at least you didn't cut the WiFi" Michael said looking at his PTV poster. Luke looked up and grabbed Michael's hand.

"Luke? What the fu-" before Michael could finish his sentence Luke crashed his lips onto Michael's and much to Luke's surprise, Michael kissed back. "I always wanted to do that" Luke barely whispered. "I always wanted to do this" without warning, Michael got on top of Luke and sucked on his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. Luke let out a moan and Michael smirked on Luke's neck.

Michael brought one of his hands down to Luke's zipper and unzipped his pants, pulling them off, but struggling first. Michael palmed Luke through his boxers and Luke let out a few more moans. Luke pulled of his own shirt while he watched Michael strip down all of his clothes.

Now they were bothe naked and Michael pecked Luke's lips. Michael got down and grabbed Luke's member and looking up at him asking for permission. Luke nodded and with that, Michael started pumping him and after a few pumps Michael brought his mouth up to Luke's member and started sucking him.

"UHH! I'm close Mikey!" Luke moaned/yelled out. "Hold it in, there's more" Michael said seductivly. Luke nodded and Michael stood back up.

"Bend over the bed" Michael commanded. Luke didn't hesitate and did as he was told. Michael got a bottle of lube that he found under the bed. He rubbed it all over his member and Luke's pink little hole.

Michael thrusted in and Luke moaned out loud. "OH! FUCK YEAH MIKEY! OH!" he yelled out making Michael go faster. "I'm too close Mikey" Luke said, his eyes shut tightly. "You can OH let go OH!" Michael said. With that being said, Luke came all over the bed and his stomach. Michael thrusted faster making him twitch inside of Luke and Michael came.

He pulled out and tried to control his breathing.

"Michael?"

"Yes, Lukey?"

"Are you still mad?"

"Are you gonna be able to walk tomorrow?"

"I don't think so" Luke said while blushing.

"Well then that's my answer" Michael said pulling Luke in so they could cuddle. "I love you Lukey" "I love you too Mikey, you're like... my penguin" Luke said while giggling.

Wow, long time, no update. Well at least I updated today and I wanna thank all of you for the votes. I love you guys. I'm tired... I have school tomorrow and that just sucks. Byyyyyaaaaa xx

~A