Sorry

Michael was mad again and yelled at Luke telling him "you look ridiculous" and "stop talking to me!". Luke stormed off to his bedroom and locked himself inside, he was crying his eyes out thinking that Michael no longer wanted to be his friend.

Luke p.o.v

It felt as if my heart was broken into pieces that could never be put together. He yelled at me and said I was the worst person ever. I haven't come out to him yet but the other boys knew already. I was literally creating a puddle in the spot I was in.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door. "Go away... I don't need anyone right now j-just fuck off... okay?!" I yelled out. "Lukey, please, open up, I-I'm sorry for anything that I say... please let me in... I'm sorry" he said crying. "No! Fuck off you idiot!" I yelled at him "Luke please... I'm begging you to let me in... please let me talk to you about few things" He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. Luke opened the door walked slowly towards the bad as Michael followed him.

"Luke, i'm sorry if I said anything that hurt you, I wasn't in my right brain... and remember that time you got home drunk and I slapped you cause of it, I actually did it because I love you and I really want you to stop drinking... and I don't mean that I love you as a friend I really really love you and I want you to be mine Luke Hemmings." Michael said grabbing Luke's chin with his thumb making Luke look up.

Luke was amazed by what Michael had just told him and said "Michael...I-I love you too......... make me yours Michael Clifford.

As soon as he said that Michael jumped on top of Luke and smashed his lips passionatly onto Luke's. He started rubbing Luke's dick over all of the clothes making him moan. Luke did the same thing to Michael making him moan and get fully hard.

They took off each other's clothes and kept on kissing and started grinding on each other rubbing their dicks together moaning everytime their dicks pressed together. Luke then pushed Michael off and got inside of Michael without any warning making Michael arch his back as high as possible.

When Luke found Michael's sweet spot he made sure to keep on hitting it on every thrust. Michael reached for Luke's neck moaning loudly and gave Luke a few hickies marking his territory.

They both soon reached their highs and came. Luke came on their stomach's and Michael came inside Luke. Luke fell down next to Luke and said "Am I yours yet?" "You always were" Michael responded still trying to control his breath.