Scars

Michael p.o.v

I was sick of everything. Everyone at school called me ugly, stupid, fat, pathetic, and many other things. I went into the restroom and opened the drawer. I got the bag in which I hid my blades in and took out tge sharpest one I had. I made a cut for every reason I thought of and named the reason.

"For being ugly" I whispered as I cut myself. "Stupid" another cut was made "fat" another cut. I made many more cuts on my wrist and the more I had the deeper I cut.

Luke p.o.v

I walked into Michael's house as I saw that the door was open. I didn't see anyone inside so I started looking around the house as my worries grew. "Michael?" I said softly as I saw him in the restroom, sitting down on the floor, bleeding from his wrists. I felt a tear come down my cheek at the view I had of Michael.

I ran towards him and took the blade he had in his hand and also the ones in the bag. I threw them in the toilet and flushed them away. "Why would you do that?" Michael yelled out  as his face was wet of all the tears. "Because you're my best friend and I don't wanna lose you Mikey" I said as I sat down next to him. "Just let me go... its better if I die... I wouldn't have to suffer anymore... I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm stu-" he said when I interupted. "Woah woah woah, who told you all of those lies... you are the most perfect human being I have ever seen and if people tell you those things its because they're jelous of you." I said hold ing him closer to me.

I put his head on my chest as I wiped away his tears with my hand. I reached out for a towel and I stood up to put water on the little towel. I slowly bent down and looked into Michael's beautiful eyes.

I put the towel on his bleeding wrist and he hissed at the moment the cold towel touched his burning wrist. As soon as he felt better we walked to his room and sat on his bed.

"Mikey... promise me you won't do that anymore" I said as I took him onto my lap. "I promise... and to prove it i'll do anything you want me to." He said looking down into my eyes. A smirk formed on my face and when Michael saw my face, his eyes widened.

The thought of me being inside Michael made me hard enough for me to let out a moan. He felt my erection through his skinny jeans and before I knew it, we were both completly naked and grinding on each other.

I rolled us over so that I was on top of him and without giving him a warning, I slammed into him and made him moan my name out loud. I thrusted in and out of Michael's tight little hole as fast as I could, making us both moan loudly. He came on his stomach and a few seconds later I came inside him. "I love you Michael" I whispered in his ear. "I love you too Lukey" he said while smiling lazily.