Pay Back

Michael p.o.v

Luke and I didn't like each other for a year.

We didn't really talk to each other, we just stared and then looked away, but everytime we stared at each other, I fell in love even more. I got lost in his beautiful eyes and I just hated how much I loved him. The next year I decided that I've had enough and that I was ready to tell Luke that I was in love with him.

I tweeted him saying "Hey brah, you wanna get a coffee at starbucks or something... I really want to get to know you more and for us to be friends"

Luke "Sure dude, at what time?"

Michael "How 'bout at 1:30"

Luke "I'll be there :)"

I was excited to finally get to talk to Luke and tell him that I love him.

Luke p.o.v.

I had a huge crush on Michael since I saw him, I didn't want to tell him about it because he looked like one of those people who judge a lot so I kept it quiet. When he tweeted me saying that he wanted to get to know me better I knew that I finally had a chance to know him better and to tell him about my crush on him, but I was too shy.

When the time finally came, I got ready as soon as I could and drove to the Starbucks he told me to go to. I saw him sitting in an isolated place and I walked over to him. He had already ordered two coffees.

"Luke! I mean... Luke, you're here... I... uhh... I... I'm glad you came. Here's your coffee, Calum told me that this was your favorite one." He said nervously while bitting his bottom lip. I kinda turned me on when he did that. "Thanks Mikey, uhh... I can call you Mikey right?" "Sure, as long as you let me call you... hmm... let me think... uhh... Lukey!" he said and I found it adorable that he made up a name that matched with the one I gave him. "You can call me anything you want" I said winking at him. We talked on and on about everything and nothing for a long time until he said "Wanna go play some video games at my house and order some pizza?" "Sure, I would love to, Mikey" I replied smiling at him.

*40 minutes later*

"Hah!!! I beat you again!" I yelled out to Michael making him bite his lip. "I was just going easy on you" he said angrily. "Well then go hard on me and show me no mercy Clifford" I said as I saw a bulge grow in his pants, I bit my lip as he stared at my on dick going hard just by staring at his. "You'll pay for that Hemmings" he said as he jumped on top me and smashed his pink lips into mine. They were so soft and his tounge was dancing with mine making me even harder.

I let out a moan as he started to d grind his crotch on mine. He took off his pants as I took mine off too revealing our hard dicks slapping to our stomachs. He got his bulge in front of my face and I licked the tip as he let out a loud moan. I took him inside my mouth and gave him a blow job. I still couldn't believe how big he was. "Uhh... I-I uhh... I'm close Lukey" he moaned out and I took him out of my mouth before he came in my mouth. "Not until you're inside me Clifford" He quickly got off of me and layed me down on the couch.

He slammed into me and I let out a moan so loud that I think the neighbors would've heard. "Ohh... faster Mickey faster! Ohh!" I moaned out. He showed me no mercy and went inside of me deep and fast. "Uhh... I'm close Mikey" I said "Me ttoo Lukey" he replied sweaty and out of breath.

We suddenly came at the same time, my come landed on my stomach and Mike licked me clean. He layed down on top of me and said "I love you Luke Hemmings." I smiled and said "I love you too Michael Clifford" we then fell asleep and then woke up to find the other two boys just standing there. "Well that escalated quickly." Calum said "Michael tell me... was it salty?" Ashton asked him innocently making Michael give him the 'WTF!' look