were engaged part 2

DREWS POV:

"Drew harlie and Andy are engaged!" Bunny states sounding annoyed cause harlie couldn't tell me themselves.

"Sorry come again?" I ask. "me and Andy were engaged" harlie says quietly looking down and sliding down their seat, I get up and Neal beside my younger sibling, "harlie, why didn't you tell me sooner, you didn't have to hide this away from me" I whisper, "its okay they only told the rest of the guys yesterday, they've been engaged for 2 years" bunny buts in, harlie gives her the evils "wait what two years!!!" I exclaim suddenly making the younger jump, harlie just nods, I nudge harlie to move up and pull them in for a hug "why didn't you tell me, harls your my younger sibling, I love you for you and I never ever want you to feel you need to hide anything away from me, this is a big deal and im so so happy and proud, not just of you but andy as well"I tear up just saying this.

BUNNYS POV:
I watch as harlie smiles a little, nuzzling into drews jumper, "with that all done I think it's time we headed home, what do you two think?" drew and harlie nod, with that we pay for our drinks and walk back to the house.

I watch as drew holds harlie close while walking back to the house, I still don't know what they were worried about drew was always gonna be happy with it. I go to my pocket to find the house keys to find them gone "guys who got out house ...." I turn around to see harlie with my keys, "little shit!" I say laughing taking the keys from them.

SHANES POV:

The guys have been gone a while, I can't help but think something bads gonna happen.. you can't blame me after some of the last times. I pace the hallways ringing my knuckles waiting on them to walk through the door any second "Shane buddy stop pacing it's gonna be fine they've only been gone an hour give them a chance" andy comes up behind me patting my shoulder "thanks andy I can't help but think negative after the last few times" andy gives me a sympathetic smile taking the mug from my hands " go fiddle with your guitar for a while ill shout you when they get home" andy says, i nod and leave to go to the studio downstairs, just as im going downstairs the door opens "guys were home!" bunny's voice echoes through the hallway, I dash back up the stairs to find all 3 smiling.

drew comes and hugs me"you wasn't worrying was you shaney?" he asks "no......course I wasn't"I try and play it down "falsehood!" andy shouts from the living room "andy now isn't the time for Thomas sander references!" bunny shouts, harlie starts to chuckle "what!" bunny asks "I am so proud of him!" harlie says, I just shake my head and laugh.

HARLIES POV:

"so it went really well in the end," I say looking at Shane, "despite the fact bunny had to tell me" drew buts in "wait what!?" I ask "yeah harlie just couldn't spit it out so bunny just said it instead" drew explains, harlie shoots daggers at bunny again "oh shut it you didn't have the balls to tell him someone had to" she says, "well at least we all know now" i say hoping to come away from the incident of who told who, everyone agrees.

"I say let's go out for tea tonight" 

"sure," everyone says 

" ill buy drinks" 

"you can say that again!"