big mistake

Bunny pov:

After what seemed like an eternity in the van we finally pulled up at The Golden Keg, we all get out the van locking up, I pull harlie to one side "go off with lee love I'll be there in a few" harlie says to Andy.

"What's up Hun" harlie asks, I look around to make sure none of the others can hear us talking, "im only saying this as a word of warning from last time, do not go getting pissed and kissing other guys now you have Andy, remember last time you got dru..." before I have a chance to finish my sentence harlie has their hand over my mouth shutting me up "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WE DON'T NEED THE REMINDER!" they say. 

They let go and we walk into the bar.

fury's Pov:

Another night, alone, drunk, trying to forget, just another night for me. I hear a familiar voice around me, I look over my shoulder and see a short haired girl walk up to the bar, "JD and coke on me  for the girl  ill pay for it" I say to the barman.

I watch as he makes the drink giving it to the girl , explaining where it came from, shortly after she comes up to me, "hey handsome, whats a guy like you doing in a bar like this?" she asks, I just look at her "my names harlie" holding out her hand, I take it, shaking it lightly "first off im hardly handsome and secondly im here to forget." I neck my third glass of Strongbow dark fruits, "can I ask why such a handsome guy like you doing in a bar drinking away" harlie asks "im drinking to forget" I reply, "forget what?" she says taking a seat next to me, " quite honestly I can't remember", harlie simply giggles "awh now that's adorable" I comment

Wow okay smooth fury, smooth...

"are you alone tonight" I ask harlie before she has a chance to answer, a dude with red hair appears behind her "uh harlie what you doing?" he asks "nothing kier just trying to talk to this guy"  she responds, he leans down whispering something in her ear "fury" I say holding my hand out "kier" he says nodding, "anyways harlie, another drink?" I ask holding the glass up "I think you've had enough don't you harlie?" kier buts in, harlie smirks at me "not quite yet" she says, kier groans and walks away.

HARLIES POV;

I laugh as kier gives in walking away, probably going to find bunny " I would love to see you again soon" I say "you'll find me here" he says, I write my number down and put it next to him "text me or call me handsome" I hug him and walk away to find the guys. 

"and what in the world was you doing at that bar with him!" bunny questions, "nothing," I say blushing "you better be telling the truth harlie dorran Myles woolnough" i glare daggers at her "oh if looks could kill harlie, if looks could kill" bunny murmurs, "well if you dont believe me go ask him yourself!" i shout, "well you know what i will!!" 

i watch in amazement as bunny storms over in full rage mode to shir over at the bar.

CONVO : F- FURY / B- BUNNY 

B - " hey excuse me just wanted to ask you something" 

F - "okay....."

B - "You see that short haired chick over there?" ( points at harlie) 

F - "Yes..."

B- "What was she doing over here with you exactly?"

F – "Talking"

B- "is that it?"

F  – "Honestly if I cared, I'd remember"

B- "That's a bit harsh"

F -  "Yeah...well so is life"

B – "SHANE HOLD MY HEALS!"

*Harlie buts in quickly * 

"Yeah not tonight bunny, time to leave, kier! Laurence! Luke! A little help over here!" All three guys run over all dragging the girl away.

I shake my head and laugh to myself following them outside towards what looks like their van.

BUNNYS POV:

The guys let go of me as we reach the van, we all start to pile in when I realise fury had followed us out the bar, without any warning I simply shout my favourite line.

"SHANE HOLD MY HEALS" I shout, I throw off my heals and turn round, only to be kicked by the man himself "oh ive been itching for a fight"

His blue eye now reflecting the rage that was preserved in his blind, white one. His hands raised in stance as if he had trained to fight, his posture showed discipline despite the alcohol in his system.

Harlie runs over to fury holding his shoulders

QUICK CONVO:

F – fury / H- HARLIE

H- Please stop don't hurt anyone, just relax.

F – Oh but ive been waiting for a fight like this!

H – Your drunk, you'll regret it if you hurt anyone.

F – "Im hardly drunk, and no, no I won't

H – "Fuck it " 

I watch as harlie punches him im the face

HARLIES POV:

"fuck it " with that i punch him  in the face he freezes and drops his position, i pull away " and what the fuck did i do to deserve that?" he asks, completely blanked.

 i move way realising what i had done. "I'm sorry" amber runs over to me pulling me to the side "luckily andy wasn't out here no one will say anything just get in the van ill go get him and lee." I get into the van with the rest of the guys cuddling into my brother "its okay harls no ones going to say anything" he kisses my head as i close my eyes.
The rest of them pile in and we head home back to the house.