Chapter 2

Anyway I decided to continue it for ShadowEclipse12. Go check out her story. It's the best. Please comment down below how you liked it.

Sabrina's POV

I woke up feeling like I had two heads. The right side of my head felt heavy. I tried to touch it when I felt a hard ball like thing. I knew what it was. "PUUCCCKKKK!" I shouted knowing he'll probably be laughing somewhere. I stomped to my mirror and saw that a damn basketball had been superglued to my head. "Oh S-Grimm what's the matter" he said all innocently. He was stifling a laugh. Daphne walked into my room with Red. "Geez Sabrina why are yo-" Daphne stopped mid-sentence then burst out laughing. That made both Red and Puck burst too. 

I was ready to kill them all when Granny walked in "libelings enough" she turned to Puck "okay how long will this stay on".

"Hmmm oh only a week"

"A WEEK! Tomorrow is SCHOOL!"

Granny shook her head. "Libeling you have 3 choices. Cut your hair, let it be or pull it out by strength, it might leave a bald spot". What! That stupid little Puck I am going to KILL him. "C-cut my hair please" I said softly. Granny took me to the bathroom with a pair of scissors. *snip* *snip*. She cut my hair until it was shoulder length. Granny tried her best to cut the ball out without making me bald. Once she finished I looked into the mirror. It didn't look that bad. Actually I really liked it. 

"Well, not a bad job if I say so myself" Granny said and patted me on the back "go have a shower then come down for breakfast ok". I nodded and locked the door after her. Cutting my hair had a few good point like I didn't need to use a whole bottle of shampoo. I wrapped a towel around me and got ready to change, when I saw it. My now shoulder length hair was blue! "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and changed into my clothes. I ran downstairs into the dining room where everyone was eating. "PUCK! What is wrong with you!?!" I pointed to my blue hair. No one looked surprised it was a normal thing 4 years ago. Well only my dad who was glaring daggers into Puck.

Puck's POV

Wow. With blue shoulder length hair Sabr- I mean Grimm looked really good, better than before. Her angry face looked so cute. No! What was I thinking. Future me said that I would regret it now I know why ,she looked irresistible. All the boys at school wouldn't keep their hands off of her, not that I cared..... right?

Grimm was still shouting at me "SO, when the heck will this dye come out?"

Oohhh she's gonna freak! "A week" I said

Marshmallow and Red was laughing their heads off. I snapped out of it just in time to hear her say "I'm going to kill you!". That's my cue to run. No one wants to face an angry Sabrina, I mean Grimm. I ran to the living room and looked behind me. Huh? Grimm wasn't following me, I peeked my head in the dining room. She was just standing there. Grimm smiled, I would have done anything to not see that smile. 

"Oh oh...." marshmallow said and shook her head. She walked up to me and hugged me "good bye Puck, see you in heaven". I gulped, it was probably going to be true but I'm the trickster king. I can't die, hopefully. "Ok Puck you win, I don't want any breakfast today so if you'll excuse me. Bye" she walked up to her room. Marshmallow and Red were giggling. I glared at them and sat down to eat again.

*After breakfast*

I could hear something from Grimm's room even from here. I was in my room near the lake with my soldiers around me. And when I say soldiers I mean chimpanzees. Anyway I was preparing for    battle. Slime traps were set everywhere, stink bombs and all the disgusting things in the world that are just perfect. "Okay pixies if anyone enters this room alert me and trap them in them". Mwahahahahah S- Grimm is in big trouble.

There was a knock on the door. Well speak of the devil. She must be here, "men prepare the bombs". I slowly opened the door holding my hand up to throw. No one was there instead there was a letter taped to my door. "Hmmm". Looking around I picked it up and tenderly opened it. The funeral march rang from inside it. 

Beware

That was all. Suddenly smoke came from inside it and I was splattered with something sticky. But I don't mind horrible things. "That doesn't work with me!" I shouted through the smoke. "Hahaha oh I know" Grimm  said from somewhere. The smoke cleared and I looked down at myself. What was this?!? I was covered with glitter, shampoo and..... makeup?!? 

"Puck? OMG" I heard marshmallow's voice and turned to her room just in time to see her take a photo of me with her phone. Red and puppet (Pinocchio) was next to her with their phones out. "Noooooooo!" I tried to stop her but marshmallow had already sent the photo to everyone in the house.

"Errr guys, look at this" Red lifted her phone so we could see a new notification. Best prank ever was from YouTube. She tapped on it, a video came up. It began in the smoke than I heard my voice shout "that doesn't work with me". Grimm had taped the whole scene including me covered in glitter, shampoo and makeup. 

"Oh no she didn't" I said. "Yes she did" the 3 said and doubled over laughing. "I'm going to get you GRIMM!!!". "Libeling what are you- oh Puck go clean yourself in the shower. What did you do?" the old lady came up behind us. "Actually no" she raised her hand "I want you two to solve the problem yourselves". Oh I will, I will.

I went into the bathroom ready to get this horrible things off me. I hate the shower but glitter is the worst. I stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror. I rubbed my eyes. My hair was blue! Oh that's it! I changed into new clothes and stomped to Grimm's room. The door flung open. "Hello Puck, what do I owe to get a visit from the king" she leaned against the doorframe casually.

"You know what you did! My hair?!?!"

"Oh that. Since you like blue soo much I thought it would be kind to do that"

She tried to close the door "now will you move out of the way, I need to get my rest for tomorrow"

She slammed the door in my face. I grinned, she will regret prancing me!

I know this is a short chapter but it will get longer, maybe. Thank you for reading please comment down below. 😁😄