Chapter 9

Hi. Hope you enjoy the story!

Sabrina's POV

*after school*

I waited outside the school for Puck to come so we can go home with Red, Daphne and Pinocchio. I was surrounded by like 5 girls. Jeez why is this guy so popular, I mean yea he is a bit cute. No. I did not just think that. Stacey walked up to me batting her eyelashes innocently "hey Puck,do you want to go to Toby's party with me on Friday" she flipped her hair.

I for one did not want to go with her..... that would just be hell! But would Puck want to go with her? For some reason I felt my heart squeeze at that thought. "Sorry, I'm busy"

"W-what!? Oh I mean that's fine but think about it okay?" She winked and walked away mumbling to herself. I said no since I don't know when I'll be back in my own body. Puck finally came to me, the girls had now disappeared.

"Where the heck have you been, I had to stand here for nearly 30 Minutes with those fan girls!!"

"Err, no kidding! I was asked on dates by like I don't know 5 guys! Including Jacob!" For some reason Puck wouldn't look at me. 

"Did you say no?"

"Did- did you want to go?" His voice sounded a bit sad. 

"No way!"

He nodded and we walked home in silence. I had called the three to tell them we would be late. It was starting to get dark. The wind blew against the trees making them move like they were alive. Just then I had an amazing idea. Why hadn't I thought of it before? 

"Puck!! Teach me how to fly!!!"

His mouth went wide open. "B-but that's too dangerous!" He spluttered. 

"Come on please? Please, please??!!?"

His eye twitched "fine... but you have to listen to everything I say"

I nodded eagerly.

"Ok what you have to do is put some strength in you back, then fling your shoulders back"

I had already put my bag down and was in stance. I did what he said and two beautiful pink insect-like wings popped out. "Wow" I whispered to myself.

"Move the wings like you're moving a part of your body, like your arm or legs"

My- his? I don't know wings started to move slowly at first but gradually becoming faster

"Good, Good now jump"

I jumped closing my eyes when I opened them I was floating over Puck "I- I did it!!". 

"Yea Yea, congratulations, now pick me up and I'll teach you how to steer"

He taught me how to steer, he was actually pretty good at teaching. "Thank you Puck" I said as I flew us over the woods. He turned slightly pink. I could see the house just below us. I carefully floated down to it. Daphne poked her head out of my window and saw us drift down with Puck in my arms, bridal style "you're back lovebirds!"

I dropped him and blushed. Urgghh Daphne why? I saw Puck's cheeks was slightly red. Gently, I put him down. I mean if it was his body I wouldn't but.... it was my body he was in. I didn't want to hurt it. I ran in without looking behind me. "You alright Puck?" I heard Daphne say followed by a series of giggles. The front door creaked open and Puck walked in looking confused. 

"You two are late! Oh well, just in time for Dinner though" Granny led us into the dining room. My family were already sitting there. On the plates were, black pasta and pink meatballs.