Chapter 6

Puck's POV

Me and Grimm walk to the nurses office. Nurse Sprat is there "well well well, long time no see Puck. I guess you two got in a fight?" Grimm glared at me. "Here tilt your head back and the blood will stop, rest for a few minutes then go back to your classroom ok? I'll be gone for a bit" 

I sat on a bed and Grimm sat across from me, looking the other way. "Grimm" I started to say but she cut me off "I'm sorry" she said in a low voice so low that I nearly couldn't hear her. 

"What?"

"You heard me, I'm sorry"

My mouth was wide open as she continued "you probably didn't mean to make my nose bleed, but I snapped and now you have a bruise on your eye as well as a bleeding nose" 

I looked to the mirror and saw that it was true, my eye was starting to go blue. I was still shocked at her apologizing but I was even more surprised when she got an ice pack and put it gently on my eye. "T-thanks" I paused then grabbed her arm before she walked away making her fall on top of me. She blushed which made her so cute and tried to get off "s-sorry". I held onto her arm and looked into her gorgeous bright blue eyes.

 Grimm was still blushing when I started to lean forward. We were inches away from each other. Just then the door handle rattled. Grimm jumped off me and ran to the door saying "oh Nurse Sprat your back I- we were just going". Grimm glanced back at me then ran to the next class. My heart was beating so fast, I was so close to her. No, I thought to myself remember what she did to you this morning and before. But she was so cute when she blushed. Nurse Sprat pushed me outside "don't be late for the next class!"

Sabrina's POV 

What just happened? Did he. Did he just try to kiss me? That awful, childish Puck? He was cute. No wait what am I thinking, remember all the pranks he did on you. But still....... he was getting into my head now!!

*after class*

Great I nearly forgot I needed to go to detention. Unfortunately with Puck. As I walked down the halls heading towards the class I heard a voice around a corner. I peeked from where I was, carefully so whoever was there couldn't see me. "Come on please, skip detention and go on a date with me!" The girls voice said. It was Stacey and Puck. "No way I'm not getting into anymore trouble"

"Awwww. Why? You don't want to go on a date with me because you want to go to detention, with stink face?!" 

I could hear the sarcasm in her voice as she talked about me. I waited for Puck to say something, but all he did was walk away. Towards me! I ran down the hall and onto detention. 

He walked into the class a few seconds later. We sat down in the front. Me on the left wall and him on the right wall. We started doing the extra work and homework given to us. (Sorry I don't know what you do in detention). The clock struck 4pm. Ahhhh finally I can go home and rest. I waited outside for Puck to come, who did in a couple of seconds. 

Silently we walked home. Daphne, Red and Pinocchio had already gone home since I told them to. It was starting to get dark, although I wasn't afraid of anything  I still tensed up when the wind blowed. Puck must have seen that because he popped out his big, pink insect like wings and picked me up. Bridal style. The wind was rushing into my face when I realized what was going on. We were on top of the woods heading home. With Puck's fast wings it only took us minutes to get home.

Daphne peeked her head out and saw us land gently. She started giggling and mumbled "Puckabrina" I looked at myself and realized that I was still in his arms held bridal style. I jumped quickly  off blushing and headed inside. I glanced back to see Puck had a devilishly cute smirk on his face. I mean a stupid smirk. He was definitely planning something. As I suspected, when I opened the door I stepped back just in time for a bucket of slime to fall down. I turned to him with an questioning look. All he did was pout. I'm not going to fall for the same old trick. I stepped inside relaxing. *splat* a stink bomb was thrown at me covering me with mud.

I heard a laugh behind me "oh Grimm, you know me better than that"

I stomped into the shower and took my clothes off. After the shower I stepped out looking for the towel. When I finally found it I looked into the mirror. My hair was still blue, but it wasn't that bad. I reached for my clothes "dammit" I muttered to myself. I forgot to get my clothes. I opened the door slowly then ran to my bedroom. As I was about to turn the handle a voice said "did you like that goop Grimm?". 

"Ummm excuse me Puck. But as you can see I'm busy. Go away"

I pointed towards the towel. He stepped backwards into his room. Puck finally got the message. I opened my closet and put my hand in expecting to find some dry clothes. My hand landed on something big and hairy. I pulled it out curious. On my hand was a massive spider. "Aahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and flung it onto my bed. "GRANNY!!" I called. 

She came up the stairs and looked at me "What is it now Libeling?" 

I glared at the spider on my bed "I see. Puck again I'll get it". Granny reached her hand for the spider. When it was safely on her hand she walked out. Finally I could get dressed. I took a short and a blue shirt from my closet. I put on my shorts first then got ready to put my shirt on when Puck walked in. Instinctively I screamed ,Puck went flying out of the room. Oh that's it! My turn! Mwahahahaha!

I'm so sorry that I didn't update sooner and that this is a short chapter. I promise to update soon with a long chapter (maybe). Guess what? Today is my birthday! Happy birthday me! 🎁 🎂 🎉 Yaaayy! I would tell you my age but..... nah! Hahaha