Two.

"Don't let me catch you out here shaking ya ass like that again." Braden said breaking the silence. We were sitting in his white Dodge Charger outside of our house.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. I didn't want to be on bad terms anymore. I missed my guy and I missed our beautiful house he bought for us. I didn't want to be the girl who has to sleep on their friend's couch.

We got into the house and I went into the master bedroom to take a bubble bath. I was still a little drunk so I didn't want to stand up in the shower and end up hurting myself. Braden came into the bathroom after me and stood in the doorway, watching me strip out of my club dress and heels.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me like a creep?" I asked him.

He looked like he was still mad but then he laughed and shook his head. He started to undo his Gucci belt, and I took that as a sign that he was going to join me. I got in first and watched him strip.

It's been a week since our fight and we were doing good. Zain's girlfriend was having a baby shower tonight so Braden wanted us to go. I never met Zain's girlfriend- or any girl of his. I never even took him as the type of bull to be in a committed relationship. Braden was sitting in the living room rolling up when I got out of the shower this morning.

I went downstairs and rolled my eyes at the mess he had on the coffee table. "I'm going to go find a gift for the baby shower." I announced.

"What you telling me for?" He said licking the dutch.

I rolled my eyes again. "Because you always want to keep tabs on me like I'm some little ass girl. I'm not even allowed to leave the house without your permission."

"Nope." He said rotating the dutch.

"So is it okay if I go?" I asked him.

He looked over his shoulder at me and looked me up and down like he was checking to see if my outfit was appropriate. He sat the dutch down and then walked over to me.

"Turn around." He said rubbing his chin.

I sighed and turned around. He slipped his hand into my leggings and then sucked his teeth.

"Go change ya panties. What you trying to leave the house in a thong for?" He said.

I laughed and turned around. "You know how crazy you sound?" I playfully hit his shoulder but he stood there looking stern.

"I know I've been a little hard on you. And I haven't been the most pleasant to live with. When you spent the night with Daina I felt like shit. I don't want my girl being unhappy and thinking I don't care about her. For now on if you wanna leave the house you don't need my permission, just let me know where your at so I can make sure you're safe." He tells me and then kisses my forehead.

"Really!? Awww babe," I smiled and kissed his cheek. He really was trying to change for me.

Maybe he was serious about our relationship, more serious then I thought he was. I knew Rocky was wrong about him. If he didn't really love me he wouldn't have done all that he has for me.

"But for real though, go change ya draws." He said smacking my ass and then going back to his dutch.

I rolled my eyes but went back upstairs and did what he told me to.

I was on my way to Macy's when the gas light in my Jeep came on. I hate going to the gas station especially when Braden wasn't with me. Which was rare.

I pulled up to a vacant pump and hopped out of my Jeep. I usually never let my car run out of gas but this week I've been all over the place.

"Excuse me miss do you need some help?" Some guy asked.