Five.

Heathers Point of view

I debated on if I was going to stay home and wait for Braden to come back so we could talk and I could tell him I was pregnant.

But then again I didn't want his baby. I don't think we're ready to be parents especially not right now. I emptied my over night bag on my walk in closet floor and tossed my dirty clothes into the hamper.

The pregnancy test fell out too and the pink plus haunted me. I grabbed the pregnancy test and threw it in the bathroom trash. It was no point in telling him because I wasn't going to keep the baby.

I'm not having a baby by someone that makes me feel like a stranger in my own home and who is constantly kicking me out.

I grabbed fresh new clothes and headed back out. I could get a hotel for the night until I figured everything out but I didn't want to use Braden's card. I texted Rocky and Daina in our group chat and told them what happened.

Rocky suggested that I come by her boutique in the morning and start working for her. Just so I could start making my own money and won't have to rely on Braden.

I explained to them that I wanted an abortion and I expected Rocky to curse me out and talk me out of it. But she didn't. She actually supported my decision and agreed that I shouldn't have Braden's baby. Not while he was disrespecting me and kicking me out constantly.

I parked my Jeep outside of Malachi's condo and headed up. I didn't tell him I was coming over but he made it clear that I can come to him whenever I was in need. And today I was.

"Heather?" He said opening the door. He must've been sleep because he was just wearing grey sweats and nike socks.

"Hey...." I said to him. I tried to smile and act normal but my emotions got the best of me and I started to cry.

"Come inside. What's wrong?" He asked me.

"He put me out. I don't have anywhere to go, I've been with my best friend for two days. I can't go back there." I cried sitting on his couch.

Malachi was quiet and it took him a couple seconds to come over and sit next to me.

"You can stay the night here but you have to go by 9 tomorrow morning." He tells me.

I wiped my eyes and looked over to him. "Why?" I asked.

"I have to leave for work by 7. The alarm system will kick in so if you leave after 9 it'll set everything off. And I won't be here to turn it off." He tells me.

I nodded my head. "Thank you. I promise I won't be a burden. I just don't wanna see Braden."

"What happened?" He asked me.

"He found out that I've been hanging out with you and he kicked me out." I told him. I didn't bring up the box of condoms incident and when I left on my own.

He started to laugh and his smile looked a little too big. "I always knew he was a bitch. I'm finna make something to eat. You can shower in the guest bathroom and I'll get you something for the couch."

"Thanks." I told him.

He went into the kitchen and I went into the guest bathroom to shower. My shower was long. I spent most of the time day dreaming about Braden and replaying what happened earlier. Then I thought about the baby.

When I finally got out I dried myself off and called planned parenthood. It was late and the office was closed so I got their voice machine. I left a message telling them I was in need of an abortion and if they could get back to within two days.