Fifteen.

2 days later

"Don't open your eyes until I tell you to." Braden said guiding me around.

He told me that he had a late birthday gift for me. I told him that it was fine and he didn't have to get me anymore presents. I was happy with the watch.

But he insisted. He even got me to wear a blindfold. I held my hands out trying to feel around to make sure I didn't bump into anything.

"What is it? Give me a hint?" I said.

"Something you need." He replied.

"I don't need anything ! I'm happy with everything I have."I tell him.

He hugs me from behind. "You can look now.."

Quickly I pulled the blind fold off. We were standing in our driveway and standing before me was a car... or truck. I couldn't really tell because there was a white sheet covering it.

I scratched my head and looked at Braden. He laughed and went over to pull the sheet off the car. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I thought my Jeep was my dream car.... but this black Tesla model 3 was beautiful!

"Braden....how?" I looked up at him.

"Don't ask questions." He pecked my lips. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

"I figured I'd get you and the baby something to ride around in." He said hugging me back. "Now go check it out."

I pulled away from him and went to go check it out. This was the most expensive car I've ever seen, or owned, or been close to! It made me nervous to even drive it. What if I crashed it. The parts probably cost a lot of money.

The inside smelled like raspberries because of the air freshener Braden put inside it. The cold leather seats send chills down my spine when I sat in the driver seat. He even got my name engraved in the car seats.

I couldn't help but to cry. I was so happy!!!!!

"I'm guessing you like it?"He said getting into the passenger side. "Wanna take it for a spin?"

I nodded and looked at the dash board. It looked so much different then my Jeep. I officially was a boujie ass bitch.

I drove around the neighborhood just to get use to the car. I had class in a few which is probably why he did this surprise so early in the day.

"What do you think?" Braden asked when we pulled back up in our driveway.

"It's a little fast." I confessed.

"Will you be comfortable driving it without me?" He asked me.

"Yeah I just have to get use to it. But Braden.... how did you get this? Aren't these a lot of money?" I asked him.

He leans over in the seat and kisses me passionately. "You y'all too much." He said breaking the kiss. He looked me deeply in the eyes for a bit. "I'm going to the trap the studio with Zain. I'll see you tonight okay?"

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too."

I went inside to get ready for class and Braden got into his car. I hate being away from him now. But I knew he had dreams to chase. I grabbed my makeup kit and mannequin, then left for school.

After school I stopped by Daina's house to show her my new whip. She too couldn't believe Braden was able to afford it. I mean he makes good money doing what he does but this felt unreal.