Six.

"You were supposed to be here a whole day ago. You're already starting off bad." Rocky said playfully rolling her eyes.

I should've came yesterday but I really thought things for Braden and I could turn around. My throat was still sore from when he choked me, causing me to sound horse when I spoke.

"Sorry. I was trying to make a doctors appointment." I lied.

"When are you going to go? Daina and I will go with you so you won't have to go through it alone." Rocky informs me.

I smiled and joined her behind the register. "So what am I going to do?" I asked. Her store was so big and popular. It was better than fashion nova and everyone and Detroit shopped here. She also shipped world wide which is probably where most of the money came from. I admired her business woman mentality.

"It's not hard on the register I'm sure you'll learn that in one day but we get super busy so I'm going to let my home girl do that for today. We'll train you on a slower day. Today you can just get a feel for the store by making sure the racks look neat and by helping customers." She tells me.

"Thank you so much Rocky. I really need to make my own money get my own apartment." I told her.

"You still haven't spoke to Braden?" She asked me.

The last time I told her about our situation was when I left the studio. I didn't tell her about yesterday. Honestly I was a little scared to tell her everything because I didn't want her to judge me if Braden and I ever made up again.

"He found out that I was pregnant because he found the pregnancy test. Then planned parenthood called me when he was around and he found out that I wanted an abortion." I told her.

"And?" She asked.

"And he didn't like that too much." I told her scratching my neck. I wore a black turtle neck to cover my bruised red neck.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"We just got into an argument and he left the house. I don't know where he went and he didn't come back." I informed her.

She nodded her head. "I understand why he's mad. He has a say in it too because the baby is his too. I mean I know it's your body and all. But he does have the right to have an opinion."

"Yeah I know. I don't know what I'm going to do now." I confessed.

"Well there's a time window for an abortion so you better think it through." She tells me.

I stayed at the boutique with Rocky until closing. I wanted my hours and she already told me she would promote me to assistant manager because she didn't really trust anyone else to hold that title. She even offered to pay me $13 a hour which seemed like a lot for my very first job.

Rocky and I went to Panda Express for food and then we parted ways and I went back to my house. Braden's car was parked in the driveway and there was another car parked behind it. Some busted ass red car that I never seen before.

I parked on the street and then went inside. There was loud music playing and I could smell loud as soon as I walked through the door. I rolled my eyes and kicked my red bottoms off.

"Braden?" I called out but the music muffled me.

I checked the whole downstairs and no one was there. I headed upstairs only to find a pair of black stilettos in the hallway.

They were a size 9 and I wore a 7 so I knew they weren't mine plus they were cheap as hell and Braden never got me anything cheap.

I know this man didn't have another bitch in the house. I headed into the guest bathroom because the door was wide open and we normally keep it shut so I knew someone was using it.