Chapter 5 - Feeding

"Hello there my sweet little Jasper, I haven't drank any blood in a while." He said while moving his head closer to my neck. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I stayed in the position I was currently in with Kayne's hand on my neck pushing it to the side with force that I knew would leave a bruise. He sniffed my neck and groaned while pushing me further and further into the ground which felt like a thousand tons of pressure being put on me. I tried it all, kicking, pushing, slapping, scratching, nothing got his grip away from me and in that moment of giving up I knew that I was totally screwed and couldn't do anything to stop this, I mean I did kind of like this, but It's just scary as hell!

    He continued his brutal assault on my neck when he finally stopped for moment and I thought it was over but was I wrong. Next I know I feel a very sharp stinging pain on my neck and realize that he bit me! HE'S STILL BITING ME! I scream out in pain and try to pry his hands off of me to no avail. I can feel my blood seeping out of my neck and my veins into his mouth and he continues to suck my blood. I felt weaker and weaker as the moments passed by and he seemed very satisfied with what he was doing, and I'm not going to lie after a while it started to feel nice, which sounds crazy, but I'm being serious. When it first started it hurt like hell though.

    After what seemed like ages, I started to pass out and I eventually drifted off into a surprisingly soft sleep after that event. I could feel myself start to be picked up and being carried somewhere, and in that moment I didn't care I was too tired to really do anything even if I wanted to move. I just let myself stay still and be carried to wherever I was going. I finally felt myself be put down onto what felt like a bed with very comfortable sheets and I instantly fell asleep into a peaceful slumber.

________________________________________________________________________________

    Feeling warmth on my face I opened my eyes. I was in a luxurious bed and the sun was shining through the windows with velvet curtains. The room was painted black and red and had a deep dark color aesthetic. I looked around at the few furniture items that were scattered about the room, and I also noticed that I was changed from my clothes into some more comfortable clothes. It was an over sized shirt and some sweatpants. Whose clothes were these? I thought as I stared down at them. 

"Oh god I'm wearing Kayne's clothes aren't I" I said quietly to myself.

"Is that a bad thing?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned around instantly and saw Kayne standing right behind me as my heart beat started speeding up.

"Oh hi. I didn't know you were here." I said quietly.

"What was that, that you had said before? I think you look cute wearing my clothes." He said with an evil smirk.

"I didn't say anything..." I said back.

"Come on don't lie to me Jasper." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I just didn't expect to be in your clothes when I woke up." I said.

"I know I know, it's okay, now let's go get you some breakfast." He replied, as he grabbed my hand with a tight grip and dragged me down the hallway then down the stairs. I swear he won't let me go it's like i'm a dog on a leash. As we walked into a nice modern looking kitchen, I saw Damon sitting at the table drinking some coffee.

"Oh, well if it isn't my favorite servant Jasper." He said with a slight smile on face while putting his coffee down.

"Damon..." Kayne said with a dark attitude in his voice. Damon replied by giving a big sarcastic smile to Kayne. Kayne then forced me down on a chair.

"You don't have to be so aggressive with me Kayne." I said with a slight mocking tone.

"I'll be as aggressive as I want he said with a smirk." He replied.

    I just rolled my eyes and looked around bored with nothing to do while Kayne was making me some breakfast to eat. I looked over at Damon and saw he was reading a book.

"What are ya reading?" I asked

"Just a book about humans." he replied, "You know you guys are some strange creatures." He said while intrigued in his book.

"Yeah you're telling me." I said back to him. Just then, Kayne came to the table and set down a plate with pancakes, sausage , and egg. I gladly started eating as Kayne sat down at the chair across from me and started writing some things on a few pieces of paper. He looked really concentrated on what he was doing so I just left him alone and continued to eat. After I was done he took my disk and lead me back upstairs.

"Go get dressed please, you got 20 minutes." He said. I nodded lightly and went into my room. I quickly took a shower and dressed, while also brushing my teeth. I walked back out of the room expecting to see Kayne, as I felt arms on my waist once again.

"You look so good Jasper." He said while putting his head in my neck.

"Thank you..." I said.

"What was that? I didn't hear my name." He replied.

"Thank you Kayne." I said back to him, while he was still lightly touching my neck.

"Good, thank you, now go downstairs and ask Damon what you can do around hear, I have some business that I have to attend to. After that come back to me later this evening I will want another feeding by then." He said the last part with a small smile on his face.

"Yes Kayne." I replied and turned back giving him a hug, trying to surprise him,before going downstairs. Well time for another boring day of just doing chores all day again in this stupid jail of a house...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Thank you for reading, we are finally back writing more chapters for this story. I hope you will enjoy the future chapters of this story. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS.

-KI Stories