Chapter 26:

_________________________

We rushed past the boxes with our lips locked. He slammed my body against the wall so hard it stung, "Asshole", I mumbled still roughly kissing him. His hands roamed around my body still pressing my body hard against the wall.

The mixed emotions flowing around the room, made me go insane.

"You okay?", Austin whispered, alerting me to notice I'm in a restaurant sitting with Jake and his body guards.

"Olive, is something bothering you?", he asked. "Austin please.", I breathed. "So Jake what makes you so interested in us?", I questioned. "You see Olivia, I need people like you to work with me, I've kept tabs on you and your daddy Daniel before he died, and you, you are a strong woman standing along with Mr. Mahone", "- What do you mean exactly?", Austin blurted. "Oh, Austin please don't be offended sir, you are my main interest", Jake smiled. "We'll see how this goes from now on, but the question is are you guys with me or not?"

"We'll take the job, but I'm warning you Jake, we are expensive", I said calmly.

"$2,000,000 every task". "Excuse me?", he shouted. "My men do not get paid that much, $100,000 each", he added. "Forget it then Jake.", Austin stood up taking my hand and escorted me out the restaurant.

"Give him some time baby", Austin said kissing my the top of my head. Not to long after Austin's statement I hear panting approaching closer and closer behind Austin and I.

"Guys! okay okay 2 million each, every task!"

I smirked looking at Austin as he opened the car door for me.

We always get what we want, in every situation.

_________________________