Chp.18

July,

August,

September,

October,

November,

December.

It's the most beautiful time of the year. Especially since Austin is coming home.

Those months dragged. I was no longer living with Alex's mom. Austin and I decided when he is released we will live together again. We wanted to stay in New York so I bought a condo. I worked in a department store so I can make more money and save up for when Austin comes home.

The condo had a bedroom, a master bedroom, a kitchen, living room, and a bathroom.

Zach paid off my car, and shipped it over here. He and Kylie are still together, and I heard Adriana is on the run, somewhere in Brazil.

Right now I'm getting off of work. I needed to pick up an all white bed comforter, a Christmas tree, some ordainments, lights, and tacks. I piled all that stuff in my car a drove home.

I carried the 6 ft. box, that held the Christmas tree, on one shoulder, the two bags on my other arm, and my purse and keys on the same arm. I took the elevator up, and let out a heavy sigh. The doors opened up and I walked down the hall to my condo. I struggled putting the key in, but I finally got inside. I shut the door behind me, and dropped all the things.

I was exhausted. I worked from 9-3 p.m 4 days a week. I made 15 bucks an hour, and on top of that Zach sends me money. I really shouldn't be working, because I do still get money from the mafia, but I have nothing else to do so I have to keep myself busy.

I recently went back to the cottage house and looked for our money bags. I found the money underneath the bed of the other guess room that we didn't use. I pulled the two duffle bags out and opened them. The money was still there, so I made a fast exit out the house and got into my car and left.

I had all my money back, and tomorrow Austin will be released. I didn't set up the tree, because I wanted Austin and I to do it together. I did clean up the master bedroom, and put all our stuff away in the closet. I also put the white comforter on the king sized bed and draped some lights around the head board.

I finished up the room, then I got ready for bed. Tomorrow is going to be a day.

*

"Hurry", I moaned. I wanted him now. I laid sloppy kisses on his shoulder as he stripped me to my bra panties. He pushed me back onto the bed and sucked lightly on my neck. He knew where the spots were and made sure he hit them over and over again.

"Austin, now", I groaned. I tangled my legs with his, and he gently tugged on my hair. "Now what?", he said shifting his hands to my breast. He squeezed them slightly as I pulled his head to mines. Our foreheads were touching and we were breathing a bit heavy. "Love me", I smashed my lips onto his feeling his plush lips move in sync with mines.

I opened my eyes trying to catch a glance at him, but he was gone. I turned to both of my sides and he wasn't there. I groaned, and looked at the time. It was 5:15 a.m. I had another of those dreams of him. I've been having a ton of those ever since the day I got arrested to now. I laid in bed on my phone, then I got up to take a shower. I brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair curling it a bit. I pinned some hair back and put on my red dress underneath my beige trench coat that cover the dress a bit. I wore my creme gloves, nude pumps and grabbed my purse.

I headed out the door quickly, and got into my car. I drove to Starbucks and got myself a peppermint mocha, it's my Christmas favorite. I finished it before 6:50 and got to court at 7. I was on time. It was freezing when I stepped out my car.