A Rare Opportunity (Drunk!Naib x Jack)

Since there are no requests, here's a chapter that nobody asked for.
Enjoy :3

Jack's P.O.V.
Here I stood, on the big ship of Lakeside Village. There was a rocket chair beside me, oh how nice it would be for my little Naib to be tied here. We could have so much fun together.

Then, I shook the thoughts out of my head. 'No, Naib never just comes running to me. I have to catch him first,' I thought to myself.

I walked around the ship and noticed two survivors decoding a machine down below. Suddenly, there was a loud buzz from the machine.

I snickered as they had failed a calibration. Then, one of them said to the other, "Hey Naib... are you okay? Maybe it was best that you didn't play after all, you look terrible."

It sounded like the coordinator. And... Naib's with her?!

I rushed down the steps as fast as my legs could carry and head for the cipher machine. "Shoot, here he comes. Run!" said Martha.

When I arrived, the coordinator had ran off in the distance. I looked down at the cipher machine to see Naib staring at me with a dazed face.

"Aren't you going to run?" I asked.

Then, Naib lifted his hands up. "Hug.."

I was terror shocked. Is this really Naib..? I kneeled down hesitantly and pick him up. To my surprise, he hugged me back. Then, he hiccuped.

"Oh, I see," I said, smelling the alcohol from him. "You're drunk."

Naib playfully slapped my face repeatedly. "We had a nice party Jack~ There was free food and everything~" Naib said.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

Naib was playing with my face now. "Yesss~"

Then, he pulled off my mask as my hat fell to the ground. Naib stared at me for a long time, observing my features.

"Weirdo," said Naib, throwing my mask to my face.

Despite my anger, I forced a smile. "You sure have some nerves, don't you.."

"Blekk..." Naib stuck his tongue out. My heartbeat quickened as my cheeks heat up.

Then, I hugged Naib tighter. "Oh, Naib~ You're so cute I could kiss you~!"

Naib laughed drunkenly. "Me too..," he said.

"Oh? Does that mean you actually want to kiss me?" I smirked.

Naib's already red face blushed deeper as he nodded. 'Haha... What an opportunity to kiss him!' I though. I was about to lean in before I stopped myself. 'No no no, he's drunk. The real Naib wouldn't want this... but... it's not like he'll remember... right?'

I looked at Naib glancing to the side shyly. Then, I leaned in and kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed back. 'I am never forgetting this moment!' I thought happily.

When I got back to the manor, I sighed happily and sat on a chair. "Someone's in a good mood," Michiko said.

"Yeah...," I said dreamily. "Naib and I kissed, it was the best feeling ever."

Michiko and White gaped at me in surprise. "Y-You mean he actually kissed you?" They said in unison.

I nodded. "Well... he was drunk."

"I can't believe you, Jack," White said in disgust. "How could take advantage of him like that."

"You have to admit, that's pretty hot," Michiko said, earning a glare from White. "I-I mean... sorry."

"Okay.. I'll confess to him when he's sober," I said. White nodded. "Good."

The next day, I went to Naib's room to check on him. He was putting on his boots, getting ready for the day. "Hey Naib," I said.

His back continued to face me as he said, "Hmph."

My mind was blank at the moment. 'Hmph? What does he mean, hmph?'

"Naib? You okay?"

"Hmph."

'Shoot... d-does he know?' I thought as I began to sweat.

"How could you?" He said suddenly. "And don't play dumb, Martha told me all about it."

'Martha.. she must've seen us.'

"I-I'm sorry, I... you were just so cute when you're drunk... and.. I couldn't help myself," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Then, Naib turned to face me, revealing his blushing face. "At least do it when I'm sober so I can remember," he said, blushing harder. "Dummy."

"Dummy?!" I repeated. "I dare you to say that again..."

"Dummmmyyyy~"

I clicked my tongue as I couldn't do anything about it.