Good Listener (Freddy x Lucky)

This was requested by Whitecrystal346!
Thank you for your request!
Enjoy~ ^^

Lucky's P.O.V.
The moon was bright and round, the crows were singing, the strange wind blows lightly outside.

It was a peaceful night in Oletus Manor when I strolled. Then, I heard a terrible sobbing coming from Freddy's room.

I knocked on the door lightly. "Freddy? Are you okay?" My voice filled with concern.

Then, the sobbing stopped. "I'm fine!" said Freddy.

"No, you're obviously not... Want to talk about it?"

There was a pause before the door clicked and Freddy opened it slowly. He looked on the ground shamefully as I came in.

His face and eyes were red from crying, but what surprised me the most was his trash can. There was a mountain of used tissue inside of it. Some were on the ground because it was overflowing.

"Freddy... what happened?"

My boyfriend sat on his chair and blew his nose on a tissue. "It's nothing, just a small issue... I just had a rough day, that's all."

"Want to vent about it..?" I said comfortingly.

Suddenly, he slammed his hand on the table, causing me to flinch. "Oh my goodness. Yes! You see, it all started this morning. When I woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was 'Today is going to be a great day'. But nooo, I had to see Kreacher first thing in the morning. When I opened my room door, he was outside my room doing weird poses and making monkey noises to taunt me. And then-"

Freddy continued as I simply stared at him. 'He's so pumped up all of a sudden...' I thought.

"-I couldn't believe the nerve of that guy. In the middle of a match too! But that's not all, after we came back to the manor-"

I nodded as he released his emotions. 'Kreacher is probably the only person in the world that could make him this way...' I thought to myself.

When he finished, he took a deep breath and exhaled. "Today was a rough day..." Freddy said. "Thanks for listening to me rant, I appreciate it."

"I-It's nothing, we all need to release our emotions sometimes," I said, laughing nervously. "Well... how about I help you end the day with something good?"

Freddy raised an eyebrow. "What? What do you mea-"

I cut him off as I connect my lips with his. Soon, we separated and I smiled cutely at him. He rubbed him palm on my head, messing up my hair. "You're so cute Lucky, I love you," he said, pecking me on the cheek.