8

I am not the type who trust everyone. But see I trust him. I have known him for only about two weeks but I am in his car. He is driving me to his secret place. I am just sitting in his car viewing the scenario through the window. I am not feeling awkward with him but I just don't want to start a conversation first. There is no song playing in the car so it's really silent. It makes me sleepy because I have a long day.

" Tell about yourself." His words disrupted my thinking.

"Myself ??"

"What do you like? Dislike? Family? Friends?"

I smiled inside that he want to know about me. Me too.

" Okay. " I said while turning to his side to give a boring lesson about myself.

" I dont have more friends but have some best friends. I have a younger sister and she is doing school. You know we did more fight there but really I am missing her. Not only her , my whole family dad, mom, grandma . We are a small family but a happy family. " I teared up lightly because I am missing them like a hell. This is my first time that I have came so far from them.

"Oh..superb .. Is she your sister? Now you are staying?"

"She is my cousin. We are more like friends. I even did tell that you pro..." I just realized what I was telling.

" ahh...nothing ...We are so close." I tried to organise it but failed.

"So you told about me to your sister. What if she think about me now? If I am coming to your home, she definitely don't see me like before. "

"But I told you that we are friends. Leave that ...Tell about yourself."

"Me..You don't Google Me. Are you??"

"No ..I checked it actually but not more detail."

He is like perfect everything. But why did he chase after Me??

" Can I ask you something??"

" of course "

"You are popular. You are handsome. You have  everything. You will definitely get a girl more better than me right??"

" Every girl is not you."

Okay. He want me to blush now. But no I am not going to do it. I came here to explain all the things that about me and how it is impossible to have a relationship. He stopped a car in front of a home. That's look so nice . I think that's his home.

"We finally reached. Come on."

I just followed him. Inside his home ,there is a elevator. We reached the first floor by that.

"Is this your home??"

"No..actually this is our dome."

He said while removing all the mask and cap. Woah..He is so handsome.I gulped.

" ohhh " that's all I try to say.

"There is no one here. So just be yourself."

I somewhat relieved by his words. It's more awkward when someone is here.

"Minho...We need to talk "

" okay ...But after some sweet . This is your first time here so."

I take a place in the sofa while he entering the kitchen to take something for me.
I messaged my sister that I will be late .I have a urgent meeting .

If she knew about it, then she definitely not  allow me next time here. This is my last time anyway I am just coming here for giving him a hurtless explanation.

He came with a plate in his hands with some sweets. He take a place in the single sofa right next to me while I am sitting in the corner of the large sofa.

"Take it and then tell me."

He placed the plate in the table before the sofa. I ate a single piece. And I am preparing myself to tell about everything .

" Minho .."

"Huh??" He replied with a sweet smile. No keerthi ..don't look at him. Who would reject him in the world? But I am ...I need to..

" we have some rules and principles. I dont do love marriage. I should not. This is my first rule given by my parents. They are searching for a good boy for me. I am asking them for one year time. So that they allowed me here. After one year I am going to my country and they were already selected a good boy for me. So after two or three months , I am going to get married. This is the truth. Even if I love ...like...how did I tell you...if you are a boy in a family just like us , there is really 1%possibility for that marriage. So think about it. We are never possible. We have nothing similar. Country, language, Religion etc., even if we love that we ended up being hurt each other. Love is beyond all the differences. But there is a life after a love. I love my family and I dont want to hurt them. They really trust me. That's all I think.."

I ended up talking like a paragragh. He just lisents to me carefully.

"You think I dont have any problem??"

He just asking me peacefully without want to hurt me.

" You told about yourself .This is my turn. My family don't accept that so easily but when I explained them properly , we have a chance. You have a problem only about your family. But I have more than this. I am a idol and If I love someone then I ended up my career just by my hands. They really don't accept us. Even my company want to against it, even may be  huge problem about my career happen. "

" Then why??" I dont know why they didn't accept us. In our country , this is not all a big issue. They married only their love. Even we are so happy about that. I dont want to hurt him by asking why. I just need to give a  end.

" Because I dont want to lose you. "

That's really touched . This is the reason why I want to get away from him. May be I would love him.

" You are so precious to me. You are the girl I am searching for. You have some power to control me. You are the only one to make me realize love someone this  madly ."

I seriously don't have a word. I am just sitting silently hearing his love sentences . Not only for him , I am also not able to control me. I want to see him whole day. I want to be with him . But but that's not going to happen . We finally ended up hurting each other. So it's good to end here.

We are sitting silently looking at each other. He want me to give my answer . But I want him to talk first .

While we are looking at each other, there is the sound of someone coming out of the elevator. Before realizing , he come in front of us and look shocked. He continuously eyeing  me and minho alternately. Even minho's expression is shocked as well.

"Who is this??"

Hey everyone!!! Thank you so much for reading my story. Really your comments meant to me a lot. That makes me want to write more and more . So please looking forward to it. Support me till the end. If you have anything to tell me ,please feel free to message me.

Q- what do you all think about that third person??who is He??

DON'T BE A SILENT READER....