-25-

Two months passed like a second and minho finally finished his movie. He have time for rest. I am worried that he put himself a lot of work. So more time I avoid him when he wants to meet me.

He definitely know me better so he understand the reason. It  would be tired for him to come and pick up me.

He told me that he have a surprise for me. He told me to get dressed good. I think we are going to any of the star hotel. If I want to meet him,I would always wear a Jean and a tshirt. So he emphasised that word.

I am going to wear a full length chudidhar and it's probably look like a gown.

As usual I lied to my sister and waiting for him. I planned to tell my sister about us a lot of time. But I always failed at that because I was scared.

Then he came and pick up me. Then I played music in the car. Now I know almost all shinee songs. I am a fan of them.

"You look nice"

"You too" I said. This is his first time seeing me in this kind of costume so I expect him to talk more about it. Kinda sad that he finished in one line.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Surprise" Why do he give me a lot of surprises? I wonder what it be.

Then he parked his car and take me to 7th floor. Then he entered the passcode of the home.

"Minho? Is it yours?"

He nodded. He take my hands and bring me in.

"Keerthii...My Father,Mother and brother." He pointed out one by one.

This is not surprise this is shock. I can't even think of it even one percent.

I immediately bowed them. They smiled at me.

"Dinner is ready " His mother told us.

And he again hold my hand and take me to the dinning table. I am not child but I am not even complaining because I am shaking. I am anxious .

"So, you are from India?"

"Yes un...uncle" I am really nervous. Is it okay to call him uncle.

"Minho told about you a lot. Don't be anxious. His happiness is our happiness. " his father said.

"Thank you so much for accepting me" I wish my dad said this same words. But I only know the level of difficulties.

"I always tell him to get a girlfriend. His life is so boring but he finally found you"

I don't know what to answer. Minho hissed at his mother. I just smiled at her answer.

She is so sweet and age take care of me well. His brother only smiled at me. He tried to talk about his little brother but his mom always interrupt him. So we ended up smiling only.

Then we finally finished our dinner. We just talk about a random things.

"Come...I will show you something"
Then minho take me to the upstairs. I think this is his room.

"Minho..This is not at all surprise. You know I was so shaking inside."

"That's why I always near you."

"How did your parents said okay?" I am really curious. This may workout to my dad.

"They first hesitant about my decision. But I told that I would be happy when I am with you only. But my mom was so happy after seeing you. She even gave me a thumbs up."

"Wow...That was great. Now it's my side. I don't know how it will work?".

"Don't be worry. I will be there"